Dying Authority
5 Votes / 22.73%
Horned Cipher
1 Votes / 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Any news about your game?

I'm waiting for it. lol
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

I'm waiting for it. lol

It might take 2 years as he said. Guess there has nothing much happened so far ^^
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

I'm waiting for it. lol

Yeah what Matharu said. Even with working on it for a couple hours a day, I've made only a little progress. And being a one man team, I have to do everything. Storyline, mapping, spritework, music, enemy placement, all of it.

I will give you a little teaser though. The basic storyline is this: Your dad is an Elite Four member (not sure whether to make him champ or not), mom is stay-at-home as the Pokemon tradition goes. You catch him sleeping with someone else: the Pokemon League's nurse. She loses her job and you become bitter rivals. The overarching story is dealing with her harassment because of this and you wanting to get back at your dad by making it to the Elite Four and thrashing him thoroughly in a battle.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Yeah what Matharu said. Even with working on it for a couple hours a day, I've made only a little progress. And being a one man team, I have to do everything. Storyline, mapping, spritework, music, enemy placement, all of it.

I will give you a little teaser though. The basic storyline is this: Your dad is an Elite Four member (not sure whether to make him champ or not), mom is stay-at-home as the Pokemon tradition goes. You catch him sleeping with someone else: the Pokemon League's nurse. She loses her job and you become bitter rivals. The overarching story is dealing with her harassment because of this and you wanting to get back at your dad by making it to the Elite Four and thrashing him thoroughly in a battle.

Looking at you wanting to thoroughly trashing him I'd make him champ, as that is normally the hardest battle in the entire game.
But seems interesting.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you're aiming to do it in 2 years I'd advice you learn how to code... I'm pretty sure 2 years in RPG maker would be hellish lmfao.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
If you're aiming to do it in 2 years I'd advice you learn how to code... I'm pretty sure 2 years in RPG maker would be hellish lmfao.

It's actually not that bad. I'm getting the hang of it, and I'm almost positive it will be a lot quicker than creating a line of code each time I want to place some grass.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Get that hawk ass moving boy!

Even tho I'm a casual pokémon player I totally support you, head on and if you need coding tips you have me!

Yes, I'm back.
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
Get that hawk ass moving boy!

Even tho I'm a casual pokémon player I totally support you, head on and if you need coding tips you have me!

Yes, I'm back.

But you were banned or something.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
It was requested dude, I wanted to take a break.

That goes for all my bans as well guys ;)
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again