Toribash
Wow realy? lol thanks toxico . I will deffenently join you guys if you would like me to . I also practice parkour in real life so I have a vast understanding about the subject. I have a thought about the progression prosses for beginners , at first the mods should start at a basic stage ( consistant running , jumping gaps and objects , recovery and turning).
There are alot of mods out there to help with this but I beleive that we can create the perfect training enviroment to bring enjoyment to the sport . My idea for this is re-creating actual parkour spots from videos or replicate an entire parkour facility ( like the one in calafornia) and break each up each section to create more than one mod. By doing this , it will alow beginners aswell as advanced runners to practice in a wide range of senarios.
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Wow realy? lol thanks toxico . I will deffenently join you guys if you would like me to . I also practice parkour in real life so I have a vast understanding about the subject. I have a thought about the progression prosses for beginners , at first the mods should start at a basic stage ( consistant running , jumping gaps and objects , recovery and turning).
There are alot of mods out there to help with this but I beleive that we can create the perfect training enviroment to bring enjoyment to the sport . My idea for this is re-creating actual parkour spots from videos or replicate an entire parkour facility ( like the one in calafornia) and break each up each section to create more than one mod. By doing this , it will alow beginners aswell as advanced runners to practice in a wide range of senarios.

Sounds really good mate. I'm glad you decided to join us, I'm trying to improve my ingame parkour abilties(which are none) using some cool mods made by tiniuclx ( http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=234911 )
Attached Files
Tox - Parkour Practice.rpl (171.6 KB, 12 views)
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
TRichard21: You can be student, try our mods and say some triks to other people.
Acept?
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
*Facepalm*
Ok lets get this sorted.
Trichards srsly you are the man.
How ever, we sort of already have me and hycx on mod design.
So im not sure that postions open for you.sorry
How ever we are going to need some beta testers later on when we get through to our intial WIPS, so you will be first on my list.

Also would appreciate your opinions on everything through out the process.

sorry man, maybe we could collab some other time.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
TRichard21: Are you good making parkour replays (speed, Balance, Realism)?
If yes you can test our mods and make replays to our videos.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
A student ? Ya I guess I can but I dont think I realy need training lol But what ever .

Some unique tricks are always a good show along with combo tricks to keep your momentum going .

Ex: -One handed monkey vault
- Diving rolls
- Leaps of faith on to a small object
- spining hand vaults

If you want some examples if me doing accual parkour then check out my mod release " The Great Escape" . I was the only one in my vid along with me controling uke .
Attached Files
Parkour trick spin.rpl (107.4 KB, 9 views)
Parkour trick gap2.rpl (149.4 KB, 6 views)
Parkour trick vaulting.rpl (127.0 KB, 7 views)
Parkour vault tricks.rpl (154.1 KB, 8 views)
Parkour trick leapoffaith.rpl (176.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by TRichard21; Oct 28, 2011 at 10:47 PM.

Tl;Dr's beware

]

More Tl;Dr

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
OK Important
Everythings sorted, i know how we are going to complete this.
Unfortunately i have an exam 2mmrw, so for the next 48hrs i wont be able to able to do anything.

When i come back after the exam im going to finsih the first half of this project.

The second half is the levels system suggested by hycx.
I need 10 levels designed for the second sections.

Orko and festus, can you decide appropriate techniques and diffucultly from levels 1-10?

When i come back i shall mod these designs, and then we can discuss beta testing, art work and the like
(Centred and bolded so you read)

Also over the next 48 hours anyone who applyies for postions in the team is put on hold.
Anyone who applies for Beta

App

Last edited by Sentinel; Oct 29, 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard