Ranking
The meaning and truth that jcole put in his new album for ur eyes only is very underground because no one knows he is 4 really telling u a hood ray story about clothes folding
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
KINGCHUCK100K:
(Previously renowned as a "SODMG" member)

Chuck Moquell Ja'Monte, better known as his stage name, KINGCHUCK100K, was born and raised in the mean streets of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Throughout his childhood he displayed traits that lead others to believe that he would be a shining artist amongst other later-prevalent MC's in the rap industry when he grew up. He was a talented writer, his teachers took notice of this throughout his elementary schooling. Not only that, Chuck was charismatic and punctual, never to be "caught lacking" in the classroom (this being applicable to his whole life, even to this very day). In school, he met his best friend, RJ Miner (another talented student and lyricist). The inseparable pair made their way through school together, never leaving the other out of the big picture. They were "always cooling," as stated by a former-classmate, who in fact, later claimed to be jealous of the duo's "swagga." The well-renowned underground artist later went on to graduate from high school with a 4.0 GPA, the valedictorian of his class, along with his best friend RJ. Upon the day of his speech, he delivered the most mind-rattling poem ever conceived, addressing issues within his school ranging from bullying to good old fashion gang-bangin'. Furthermore, he also made remarks about the benefits of obtaining a good education, and stressed the importance of having proper morals, and taking initiative. Following Chuck's graduation, he was granted a scholarship to the University of Oxford (an Ivy League school that only accepts the most talented students). Humbly, Chuck rejected, claiming "Hip Hop is my life jit, I learned long ago that my purpose for being here on this gorgeous planet Earth was to spit along the lines of a rhythm. It's like how the slaves made quilts, looking to the North Star for guidance, waiting for Moses to come pluck them away from the oppression of their own people caused by the wicked ancestors who sold them in the first place." Wasting no time, Chuck engulfed the underground music scene, introducing time-toggling-mind-boggling lyricism, heaven-sent metaphors and similes, unparalleled delivery, and finally, unique instrumentals produced by RJ Miner himself (YBRFilms, the "YBR," meaning "Yung Rich Boi."). Famous phrases composed by the thriving artist include: "HUNNIIDD THOUSSINNN," "I'MMA SWAG GOHHH," and even the boom-bap influenced "AIN' GONNOO SWAKKKK." Chuck produced one mixtape, before falling out with Y.ung R.ich B.oi for unknown reasons. However, what the two made together is uncontested by anything "phenomenal" by today's standards. After losing his best friend RJ Miner - and his ability to produce enthralling instrumentals, Chuck fell off the grid. Nobody knows where he is, but they believe he is still out there, roaming, waiting. Some believe Chuck died in a drive-by that was arranged by the mastermind himself, overthrown by anguish at the loss of his best friend - a genius' last stand. Wherever he is, the underground needs him, many pray that the phoenix will rise from the ashes and become the savior the musical world never knew it needed, "dropping" the most angelic creation to ever graze the face of the Earth. We don't know where you are Chuck, but the world needs your help again.

Hunnid thousand.

Last edited by Hypez; Jan 17, 2017 at 09:50 PM. Reason: KINGCHUCK100KSODMG, may he forever be engraved in our memories.
First off, I want to say that these are by far the most underrated real time rappers out right now. Here is a top 10 of the most underground rappers in 2017.

1. Gucci Mane

His vocals are just amazing, I can't believe no one listens to him anymore. We need more people in this crib.
2. Drake

He some hot shit, One Dance was his best shit in a while.
3. Kodak Black

He just got out of prison, but that doesn't stop his flow.
4. Lil Yachty

He's named after a boat, because he flows like water.
5. Tyler The Creator

He simply creates the best shit my ears have ever heard.
6. Young Thug

His song "Digits" just releases my inner hustler.
7. Future

He know exactly how to make a viral song, it's fucking insane.
8. Desiigner

His vocals are just next-level. He is what the rap game should be.
9. Lil Uzi Vert

Lil Uzi is the internalized version of me and I fucking love it.
10. Rae Sremmurd

His ability to make smash hits like "Black Beatles" and "No Type" is exactly why this man has talent and is so over-looked and is why he is the most underrated rapper.
Last edited by Pimp; Jan 18, 2017 at 03:21 AM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”

yall sleep asf, real rap coming back
Last edited by Vishnu; Jan 18, 2017 at 07:07 AM.
This puts the "bang" in banger

Last edited by Lampito; Jan 18, 2017 at 08:26 AM.