Toribash
Original Post
Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Market Squad Recruitment
As of now, the Market Squad is currently looking to pick up fresh meat.

The life of a squid is a simple one; all you have to do is moderate the Market section of the forums, as well as to investigate cases of scam that are posted in Scam Reports. Easy enough, right?

What specifically will I be doing?

The Market Squad are a group of forum moderators that specialize in the general regulation of the market forums and solving scam reports; they also play relevant role in most market-related policy discussion. Your general work consists of handling active scam reports, moderating the entirety of the Market board and handling Market-related reports.

Be aware that the position may require a fair portion of your time, as the Market section is a big part of the forum and has a whole list of rules you'll need to enforce.
There's no particular application format. However, we expect you to inform about your activity level on a daily basis and your GMT.

Tips? We don't have any, but DARGON DOES!

Where do I send my application?

THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE IS OFFICIALLY OVER

~~~

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. A Market Squad member or a staff member that works relatively closely with the Market Squad will make sure to answer your question.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 23, 2017 at 06:36 PM.
Hey guys! Due to the amount of applications flowing in becoming a fairly small amount, we'll only have the drive open for the next 24 hours. If you haven't applied and you're looking to get on application in this drive, or if you've already applied and you'd like to make revisions to your current application, you have the next day to get your applications in!

If you have any questions please shoot me a PM or post here. Good luck!
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 18, 2017 at 11:10 PM.
Market squad have trials? Do they work the same way as the event squad trials? (being tested by a Market squadmember)

R.I.P didn't see this:

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
If you have any questions please shoot me a PM. Good luck!

Last edited by Theory; Sep 18, 2017 at 11:07 PM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Yes, Market Squad has trials, they'll look just like LMods of the board. Not sure about the similarities between ES and MS trials though.

Saying that, it's possible that those accepted would become Market Squad straight away, because it's a recruitment drive.
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Market squad have trials? Do they work the same way as the event squad trials? (being tested by a Market squadmember)

R.I.P didn't see this:

Yes, we do have a trial period, and the gist of it is to get you up to speed with our policies and moderation standards.

(note: you can still ask questions here, it doesn't really matter where the questions are sent)
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Under what circumstances would a trial be rejected?

To put it vaguely, you'd have to really suck.
Last edited by Creati0n; Sep 19, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Good afternoon everyone! The Market Squad recruitment drive has officially closed. Over the next couple of days the Market Squad (as well as other relevant staff) will deliberate and post their opinions on every application we've received over this drive.

If you have any final questions, please get them in! This thread will be closed shortly after the Market Squad has hired our new trials. Thanks!
Assuming the new trials are announced in time, what role would they have within MoTH (if they were to be involved at all)?
Is there a fixed number of how many trials there will be or does it vary?
And is there a possibility that SOMEHOW, all applicants are denied?