Ranking
Can we add a rule stating that if a moderator asks you to add sonething you forgot, you shouldn't post saying you have added these things?

Pretty sure people don't understand it's a useless post, as it's clarifying that they have acknowledged the moderator.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
removed the including sizes of textures rule.

made rules about c/p more clear.
Last edited by cats; Sep 1, 2016 at 10:12 PM.
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
added rule regarding listing tools used to create traditional art

Every thread requires a list of programs used to create your work (in cases of traditional art, list the tools used, i.e. HB pencils, watercolors, etc.)

What the fuck is a forum where you can't thank people without it being a useless post `-`

This is not cool
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
What the fuck is a forum where you can't thank people without it being a useless post `-`

This is not cool

By all means, say thank you, but at least embed something useful in your post ie: an update on the art.

The least you can do is state in detail your next approach.

Posts along the lines of "Nice head!" and "Thank you"s following them are useless posts. Explain your opinion on things and how things can be fixed.

The reason why you feel the art board is "a forum where you can't thank people without it being a useless post" is because the previous lmods were hardly enforcing the rule, if at all. This rule has been a thing since pre-update.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
You must know how good it feels when someone complements your art. It helps keep you motivated to keep going at it. Telling people to not post things like encouragement is pretty sad.

This really shouldn't be shitposting when it isn't hurting anything. Unless it offends or bothers the Thread owner, then it should be okay.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
You must know how good it feels when someone complements your art. It helps keep you motivated to keep going at it. Telling people to not post things like encouragement is pretty sad.

This really shouldn't be shitposting when it isn't hurting anything. Unless it offends or bothers the Thread owner, then it should be okay.

who said you can't encourage people? we just want some decent post quality. if you care enough about someone's art to comment on it, at least put some effort in.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...01&postcount=6
I didn't say anyone said that. There is a difference between shitposting "thats cool" and putting effort. But what I am saying, is that if you compliment someone's work, and being required to say what you like and why you like it and what can be added or what can be changed, its kind of useless in my opinion. (i know thats an exaggeration, but it isnt far from the truth) :/

I see what you mean though, just, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 30, 2016 at 01:24 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
if you want to praise someone for doing good work

prove it and move on, "good job" doesn't mean anything to me if there isn't a specific reason why

if not, don't

the rule will stay.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up