Ranking
I'd like to welcome you all to my modern ironic minimalism art exhibition. Free drinks to your right.

"Old friends greet each other"
In this thread I display an effort to greet a friend, but the message is hidden in a desire to forget about the past. I'm also expressing a desire to reassure myself that my reply doesn't have a negative tone to it.

"The Denial"
This is a special one for me. It's part of my "edit" collection, where I explore all of the possibilities of the concept of editing posts. In this I'm expressing a negative vote, but instead of simply saying no, I decide to hide between an edit. The fact that I might have written something before the edit makes the negative response so much more bearable. But since this is ironic art there was no actual edit. This is to represent how useless it is to edit your post for no purpose.

"Sadness Part 1"
"Sadness Part 2"
This is one of my more straightforward works. It simply represents the desire to speak with your friends about your holiday, but not having anything to say yourself. I added a dimension of time for irony's sake, to signify that the holiday passed without me noticing.

"EDIT"
My third and final study of the word "edit". In this one I let the word speak for itself. The ironic significance is in the use of the word. The thought of leaving the word at the end of the post and not returning to finish the edit is my idea of someone dying in front of you.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I'd like to welcome you all to my modern ironic minimalism art exhibition. Free drinks to your right.

"Old friends greet each other"
In this thread I display an effort to greet a friend, but the message is hidden in a desire to forget about the past. I'm also expressing a desire to reassure myself that my reply doesn't have a negative tone to it.

"The Denial"
This is a special one for me. It's part of my "edit" collection, where I explore all of the possibilities of the concept of editing posts. In this I'm expressing a negative vote, but instead of simply saying no, I decide to hide between an edit. The fact that I might have written something before the edit makes the negative response so much more bearable. But since this is ironic art there was no actual edit. This is to represent how useless it is to edit your post for no purpose.

"Sadness Part 1"
"Sadness Part 2"
This is one of my more straightforward works. It simply represents the desire to speak with your friends about your holiday, but not having anything to say yourself. I added a dimension of time for irony's sake, to signify that the holiday passed without me noticing.

"EDIT"
My third and final study of the word "edit". In this one I let the word speak for itself. The ironic significance is in the use of the word. The thought of leaving the word at the end of the post and not returning to finish the edit is my idea of someone dying in front of you.

quality post-irony