Toribash
Original Post
Earning Actual Belts
Hello everyone! I had the idea that what if you could give your toris actual belts? Sort of like the hats and hair but around your waist. Only instead of costing tc they would be unlocked as you progressed (ex: You start out with white and as your belt level goes up you earn more belts). This wouldn't be mandatory at all or anything just as an item added to your inventory. It shouldn't be a sellable item just an optional little bonus. Also once you get to a high enough rank you could get a belt that you can texture. Just like how you can customize your tori you can color your belt! Any ideas on how to improve this are welcome!
the reason we dont have these is because they dont look right on toris, but its been said a couple times that its planned
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
I believe there is a script for this although I forget the link. ☑⤵⤴⤵⤴⤵⤴⤵⤴⤵⤴⤵
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
I think it would be a cool addition. I do agree that it would be hard to make it look right but if they find a way then I'm all for it.
Originally Posted by Elesdy View Post
Hello everyone! I had the idea that what if you could give your toris actual belts? Sort of like the hats and hair but around your waist. Only instead of costing tc they would be unlocked as you progressed (ex: You start out with white and as your belt level goes up you earn more belts). This wouldn't be mandatory at all or anything just as an item added to your inventory. It shouldn't be a sellable item just an optional little bonus. Also once you get to a high enough rank you could get a belt that you can texture. Just like how you can customize your tori you can color your belt! Any ideas on how to improve this are welcome!

I suggested this same thing in another thread
It would be pretty cool imo
just imagine how they would look

go on I'm waiting
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Read the rules.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore