Toribash
Original Post
Grabbing 3-D objects
Hey guys
I am not sure if I am the first to do this,but I am pretty sure that I am the first the point is as the topic can point out,is that 3-D objects can be grabbed and
maybe even the daimyo and scarf could be something you can grab.It may not help you in points,but it may help you in a advantage.
But before those of you criticize the idea about how it gives your opponent the upper hand, you can disable grabbing 3-D objects in your settings the reason you Would Want it is maybe for like a sparring video maybe you can grab it and tear it off,and it Would of made it look more dramatic.Tell me if you guys agree personally,I think its awesome so tell me What you think
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 2, 2014 at 07:00 AM. Reason: Please don't advertise your clan here, and please don't use colors for no good reason
I said CROOK UP
If you read it you Would of seen the part that Would say you could disable it -_-
please read before posting.
I said CROOK UP
3d objects don't have any hitboxes, and judging from how the game's engine can chug & splutter off just grabbing a tori *cough*akidomaxcontactsdq*cough* I'd hate to think how badly it'd perform if the bendy bouncy hair objects had dynamic hitboxes you could get hold of.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Even though I can only comprehend that to that it moves around so much that it Would
look terrible and cause terrible glitches
I Was thinking maybe it Would solidify the hair or Whatever it is to a less active state
or completely freeze it.
Where as if it is disabled it can bounce around normally.
I am not sure if that is correct,but correct me if I am Wrong.
Thanks its great to see you posting on this.
I said CROOK UP
The main issue was already described mainly by SkulFuk. Example - imagine Jiyk Dreads with hit boxes, it would be stupid and cause more issues than solutions. I think that 3D objects and hairs are fine as they are with some exceptions hitbox wise anyway, as in I would like to see things such as Boxing Gloves and maybe even the Kickin' Kicks to have hit boxes since currently they work off the replaced parts old hit boxes and it can be a bit annoying trying to guess where everything would go.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
What if it Was limited to certain items
Like daimyo and scarf could that Work Where other objects like hair remains
the same and certain accessories like shoes and hats and glasses could be like torn off.
I said CROOK UP
having items that could be torn off, like body parts, I don't even know if that would work since the items currently are fixated to a certain point. And if it did work, again it may cause more issues actually ingame than may be solvable. Just imagine you go for a save when you grab someone's glasses, take them off their head, and fall because you grabbed the glasses and not the head? It might even turn people away from using the items themselves to a point.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
what about when the tori is going super fast and the object morphs into a ball of wat

Not supported
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR