Toribash
Original Post
Toricredit Treasure Tournament
CONGRATULATIONS!
1st Place - JayBOOST
2nd Place - HIKOU
3rd Place - Virus

NOT affiliated with any Toribash staff groups!

Toricredit Treasure Tournament

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to our thread! Mookiefish of the clan [Piratez] and Foxy proudly present to you the Toricredit Treasure Tournament or TTT for short!

How it Works

Since a lot of players are expected to crawl out of the woodwork to compete in this tournament, we will have groups of twenty players (organized using a Random Number Generator by your place in the list) compete in a server on lockdown where there will be only one winner. The winner of each group of twenty will move on and be placed into a second group of twenty or however many players are left. Once there are only 3 players left, they will then fight in a sudden death tournament to determine their standings (1, 2, or 3).

Sign ups for this tournament begin as soon as this thread is posted and will end at exactly 11:59 PM -8 PST (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday, March 20th, 2018. The tournament will officially be held on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018 so be ready on that day for your turn to compete! Any no-shows will count as a loss for you so make sure you show up!

If for some reason the tournament lasts longer than Wednesday, it will begin at noon the following day -8 PST!

Mod

The official mod will be aikidobigdojo.tbm or ABD for those that know it by that name.

Rewards

I’m sure you’re wondering, what’s the reward for my time and hard work to reach the top? Here they are:

1st Place - 1,000,000 Toricredits
2nd Place - 500,000 TC
3rd Place - 250,000 TC

Rewards will be paid within 24 hours after the FINAL match.

Rules
- While there is no limit to the number of players accepted into this tournament, there will be absolutely no ALTS or MULTI-CLIENTING allowed. We WILL be checking! Anyone caught will be immediately disqualified.
- If you ping, crash, disconnect, etc. that will count as a loss for you. Due to time constraints, there will be no second chances.
- Either myself (Foxy) or Mookiefish MUST be present at the time of your match. We will be hosting two rooms at a time to move things along quicker. Only exceptions are if you saved a replay and we happened to disconnect somehow due to internet troubles, etc.

Join TTT by posting your request to join and you will be added to the first post. If you are NOT added to the first post, please PM me a link to your entry post and I will add you to the list as long as you entered before the deadline!

Thank you all for your time and GOOD LUCK!
STILL NOT affiliated with any Toribash staff groups!

Current Players

Last edited by Foxy; Mar 22, 2018 at 02:28 AM.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Requesting to join
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
requesting to join :]
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
I might be just being retarded here, but I don't think you've stated what mod is being played.

Sign me up though
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb