Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
pit bulls
something that ive been thinking about currently after stumbling across the video "The Pit Problem" by brittany venti, yeah, brittany venti.

there are a plethora of people who think pit bulls are bad dogs by nature. i disagree to an extent but i also understand why people think that, i think a lot of the fatalities pit bulls cause are revolved around the owner and how the owner treats their dogs. i own a pit bull terrier myself and about 5-6 months ago, he lashed out at one of my friends when i was walking him , he left a pretty big bite wound on my friends arm which had to be stitched up, and my dog had to be quarantined for about a month. a week before that happened, my dog jumped onto a stranger and scratched her leaving a 3 inch scratch on her thigh, didn't bite, it wasn't deep but it was bleeding a little. at the time i just speculated my dog was hyper or something, he hasn't had any problems since he was quarantined and also since i got him a muzzle. i should also mention i have 3 cats and a papillion which my dog hasnt attacked ever since i got him back in 2017

more stuff; i also think from time to time of another situation like this happening again, which is unfortunately very possible, i love my dog to fucking bits and i dont want him to do some stupid shit and get put down, which is also why i wrote this.

what are ur thoughts on pit bulls in general and what are ur thoughts about mine

also a pic

my dogs

Last edited by Berzerk; Apr 28, 2019 at 10:43 PM.