ES Recruitment Drive
Always.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Hi FreshPrins! Hows it going? Its been a long time.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
dalir never said that there was going to be a certain amount of new moderators, Fresh could be the only one chosen.
Originally Posted by CrazyTaco View Post
*cough*

Don't be afraid Off-Topic is managed well now ...
if Dalir didn't choosen any of applicants that means Off-Topic doesn't need any more Moderators, that's not an excuse to spam this thread ...
with stupid *cough* ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
By the by, I'm gonna be taking over Off-Topic. Redirect any applications over to me.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Yeah, it turned out I was swamped with applications and the ones who got promoted pretty much chose themselves. Hamr will, as mentioned, take over and you can officially stop sending me applications now.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by dalir View Post
Yeah, it turned out I was swamped with applications and the ones who got promoted pretty much chose themselves. Hamr will, as mentioned, take over and you can officially stop sending me applications now.

Pass my application to Hamr please, if you could do that ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Closed because this isn't really needed now. If you want to apply, PM Hamr. If you have any questions, direct them at either me, Freshprins or Hamr.

g'day.
Back for good.