ES Recruitment Drive
Hmm ill check this out, they did a good job getting all of the three forums together.
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
Hmm ill check this out, they did a good job getting all of the three forums together.

It probably took one of the admins about 30 seconds to do.
I know i hosted a forum before, they just nudge it below the forum created to merge it as a sub forum.
Takes about 10 secs if its a fast connection.
Hoping for my apply to get through :3
Good luck to everyone.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Oh yeah, still collecting apps for a bit. Not ready to put any Local Mods on the board yet. It'll happen during next week sometime, though.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
You got too less apps ;P ?
or you're just not convinced about people what applied ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I've gotten over 30 applications, I've barely looked at them. I just don't want to start moderating this board until we know what it is for sure.
And how could you know what this board is when you didn't started to moderate it.
Or you're just waiting for someone to say you what that board is ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
No, I want to see what you people make it into first.
No, they are waiting what the users turn it into.
Whatever it becomes it shall be.

If it becomes a less serious version of discussion all not serious posts will be moved.
If it becomes a board for random content which is more entertaining than useful moderators will not move the srsbsns content to discussion.

ninja'd
Last edited by Redundant; Apr 10, 2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: pft, mighty orthography got me once again
How are you?