ES Recruitment Drive
Of course it's stupid, it's what i do. :U (and thanks!)

@TamaKuu: Haha, thanks a lot! I do apologize if you manage to shatter your own ribcage, but it is beyond my power to prevent it. :c
Also, animation? Working on it, hee hee. Generally though, it takes FAR longer than comics. That little animation there has 84 frames, as opposed to the average comic i make which has 4-8 frames. THAT IS A LARGE DIFFERENCE.

@Avengd: Pure win? D'aww, thanks! c:

@Zayex: Which is also partly why i'm drawing these so terribly. I mean sure i could go all-out pixel art comic, but that'd take like 8 months per comic, knowing my own rate of work. That, and the look fits the humour, if you ask me. :U

@boStaff: Well i'm lazy, but only when it involves things i don't care much for. Curiously enough, however, it's only the subject of these comics that really changes when i get lazy, since the "art" could barely be any lazier, barring the appearances of non-stick characters.

@Lorrtex: Aww, thanks. <3
Not quite sure where the pixel art comes in, but hey, i'm glad to hear my obtuse escapades have had a positive impact!

@ManlyPotato: THAT IS MERELY BECAUSE ALL CAPS IS A FUNNY WAY TO TYPE

I SHOULD KNOW I DO IT A LOT

@omegadark: WORD OF MOUTH? Oh my goodness that's like the holy grail i'm hearing! You wouldn't believe how happy i am to hear that. c:

meanwhile THE DRAMATIC CONTINUATION FROM DAY 51

Day 52: INTERMISSION

sprinkled with odd dreams about angry vases
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
As I told shook, it's also a decent exercise in spotting interesting/amusing/strange things that are worth documenting. Half of my comics are based on things that happen to me, so it's good to be observant.

Some months ago I had the idea that I'd like to start a webcomic and I was surprised at how many things there were in my daily life that would make a decent comic. And with this age of smartphones being like instant pen and paper whenever an idea crosses your mind it's easy to record and save for later. I still have some ideas that I was going to follow through with but never did. Dunno why. I should look back into it.
A laugh is a laugh. Trust me, if jokes that are so lame they make you laugh are the best. Kinda like "Dad" jokes haha
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
New comic, love it and FOR THE LOVE OF COD DON'T FIRE KARP. Ahem, that is all :P
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
spoiler warning lol

@Regent: WELL THEN, all is well and everyone's happy! c:

@Solax: I suppose it's kind of the same when there's something i'm about to do that i know will be pretty fun, but then decide to skip it and/or sit around and contemplate it for hours on end. THE HUMAN MIND IS MYSTERIOUS INDEED.

also TODAY

Day 53: IMPROBABLE BAGUETTING

let me just say that IT IS NOT OVER
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
you should call me Nostradamus cause I just predicted that shit!
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I'm seriously impressed by the fact that you continually put out quality humor. Very few web comics actually can do that
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
let's see what 9gag user will say?
ah yeah
the imagination level is too damn high

you're fucking hilarious bro you need to know that
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Goddamnit, only a hamgrenade shook? Where's the almighty one? WHERE IS HAMSTONE D:
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games