Ranking
Hey there Mocu, I guess it's time for me to start getting the run decently before I get into parkour. And I have but one problem. Whenever I get into a "smooth" run I seem to fall on my face. Using hips/ankles doesn't work, arms neither, not even neck helps!

So I wanted to know, what is the reason for falling in front? Too short steps?

Notes to add:
*This is the relax run.
*I can do this in singleplayer, but I'm trying so that I can do it in MP as well, just normal spacing.
Attached Files
Halpwithrun.rpl (114.9 KB, 18 views)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Swepples View Post
Hey there Mocu, I guess it's time for me to start getting the run decently before I get into parkour. And I have but one problem. Whenever I get into a "smooth" run I seem to fall on my face. Using hips/ankles doesn't work, arms neither, not even neck helps!

So I wanted to know, what is the reason for falling in front? Too short steps?

Notes to add:
*This is the relax run.
*I can do this in singleplayer, but I'm trying so that I can do it in MP as well, just normal spacing.

Before falling, you can already notice, 2-3 steps before that your body lean too much, try to fix it using your hips. When a foot connect on the ground and you extend the hip, you aren't forced to immediatly contract the other, if you simply hold-relax it, you will get higher.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Hi, I just start running in toribash and I have one (but big) problem. When I make my first step, my leg extend completly and I haven't found any move to correct it.
Originally Posted by WyvernFX View Post
Hi, I just start running in toribash and I have one (but big) problem. When I make my first step, my leg extend completly and I haven't found any move to correct it.

Upload a replay to figure out what is happening please.

Mocucha
After a while can you make a how to trick video
It will be good for beginners and helping them with momentum
I hate all games
Do you always know what you are doing
i wonder if you make mistakes some time and just do somthing else instead of the thing you where thinking of
Originally Posted by gizodude View Post
Mocucha
After a while can you make a how to trick video
It will be good for beginners and helping them with momentum

It is in progress.

Originally Posted by FrogClan View Post
i wonder if you make mistakes some time and just do somthing else instead of the thing you where thinking of

Yes, I still do a lot of mistakes. More you are experienced, more you try hard things and take risks. Beside that, I still do mistakes about basics. I think a master never stop to learn.

For beginners, do you recommend using their chest and maybe their pecs to help them make a custom run? Also, great work with the Youtube videos, they really helped me a lot.
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post
For beginners, do you recommend using their chest and maybe their pecs to help them make a custom run? Also, great work with the Youtube videos, they really helped me a lot.

I'm not the best runner, but avoid using chest. Spinning it around gives you a lot of momentum/uneven weight that's hard to manage. Keep it held while running. It's the same thing after a jump or something, I always try to get chest straight again when landing so running gets better afterwards.

Pecs however are great for balance/momentum/weight management!

Good luck with custom run!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]