ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(cl) Clairvoyant

Lore
Clairvoyance comes from the French word clair meaning "clear" and voyant which means vision. Clairvoyance is the supposed skill of a human with the the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses. Another name for a clairvoyant is a psychic, fortune teller or crystal-gazer.

Clan Information
Clairvoyant is closed until further notice.

Applying
Apply for Clairvoyant is fairly simple. Fill out this application below. At the very end c/p this sentence to the end of your application so I know that you read the instructions carefully. "I was not delivered into this world in defeat nor does failure flow through my veins." I am a major spelling and grammar person so that better be taken into careful consideration before you even think about submitting an application to me. Application format goes as follows:

*Name:
*Bio: (This better be long! I want to know all about who I'm getting.)
*Reason for Joining:
Here is an example application if you get stuck. Of course don't keep the italics.
*Name: Ellie
*GMT: -8 Pacific Standard
*Bio: This is my first impression so it needs to look good.
*Reason for Joining: (Make up a real reason here please.)
*Skype (optional): Ya_Skull_Us

Your application better look pretty because I love pretty things. Don't let me down. Spotless I tell you!

Rules
Standard forum rules apply.
Do not disobey them or I will personally make sure you are reprimanded.
Anything that I deem threatening to the chances of this clan becoming official will be punished as well.

Members
Member list can be found here.

Skype Usernames
Twilight ~ Ya_Skull_Us

Wars
*Not currently participating in wars until further notice. Should you still wish to continue with a war... I will think about it.

External Links and IRC
No external links currently.
IRC is #cl.

Bank
Send all donations and prizes from wars to Twilight.
Until we get an official bank established, this will have to do.

Donations
Donations will be kept track of via the following list.
*10k ~ Twilight
Last edited by Foxy; Feb 3, 2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Updates and such. Wow. Much updated.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Lol, it's a half serious clan. I doubt I'll get as many members as I did with Electric the first time around. c: Thank you anyway.
I'll chill here if you don't steal my shit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Eh, I liked this name better. It seemed more... chill... or whatever. The last name sort of made me feel like anyone that wanted to join would have to play League.

Anyway, steal your shit... what...?
Clairvoyant is often used to describe a thrifty theif
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Nice new clan twilight., i can help u in recruiting?

i know peoples who are active ingame and fourm
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
clairvoyant is a spell in lol. (clairvoyence)

btw. gl on this new clan if u want do that sort off stuff.
-----
how many clans have you owned btw twi this is a real question i guess 15.
Last edited by mant; Jan 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
there is electricity running through my veins.