Toribash
Original Post
inactivity
i know that even though im back im still quite inactive thats cos im having to prepare for going to canada in a hurry cos i arrived back home from holiday and only have 10 days to unpack wash iron and repack everything so im gonna still be inactive till i get back from canada so u may as well gray my name out. il still post occasionally until i leave though
[Pure], wanna join?
oi i thought you were camping or something (make a thread next time as my memory isn't all that good)
k one more chance but you have to be active (will add back to mem list later tonight)
but he post with information about hes inactive>
you don't remember?
ProtoType OLDA Aikido Trainers
for some reason i cant use the color box when i edit posts so i cant gray you out D:

You did this. ~DjPz
Last edited by DjPz; Jul 13, 2010 at 10:04 AM.
can you use your color box?
edit: i got it
Last edited by Nick96; Jul 7, 2010 at 06:57 PM.
ive been inactive for the last week too, because of family graduation parties and such. and they live ~700 miles away. after the drives there and back i only have 1 thing to say: fuck pensylvania. they cant buld a road that starts on the east side and ends on the west, going from south to north. I95 goes to NYC, and my family lives near buffalo, so it always takes like 5 hours to get through pensylvania.