people playing: 99, servers online: 29, games played: 144,612,581 Top Player: Cicada3301

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Old
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 25, 2019   #741
-max

3st Dan Purple Belt
Clan: max

i winged my GCSE's like it was nothing lmao, i knew i didn't want to go to uni or sixth form or college, went straight into working/apprenticeship - finished my Leisure Operations Qualification, now i'm on my Personal Training qualification, the company im working for is paying for the whole thing if i stay as a life guard (they literally begged me to stay) so now i don't have to pay £3k for my whole qualification up to level 3.

Once all of that is done, im hoping to work for my parents - They have a few businesses but they are setting up a new one which will be a health retreat which will be in England and in Spain... the summer house we once had will be a retreat for people which makes me sad because i now wont be able to go there ;( - but i would love to be working for my parents or self employed at least as a personal trainer, maybe going over to Spain and what not to work with people would be my dream job.
-----
Originally Posted by mitchy View Post
this shit really needs to get active. Also that's cool melrose, good luck

There is literally only like 5 people inactive, mitchy, which who is in the [oldies] rank who trestet has kept from [AS] so im going to leave that up to Trestet to see if he wants to keep them or not, the other is Theodore but i cant kick my boy theo man, he an OG ;(

Last edited by max; May 25, 2019 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2019   #742
Dominic

10th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by max View Post
i winged my GCSE's like it was nothing lmao, i knew i didn't want to go to uni or sixth form or college, went straight into working/apprenticeship - finished my Leisure Operations Qualification, now i'm on my Personal Training qualification, the company im working for is paying for the whole thing if i stay as a life guard (they literally begged me to stay) so now i don't have to pay £3k for my whole qualification up to level 3.

Once all of that is done, im hoping to work for my parents - They have a few businesses but they are setting up a new one which will be a health retreat which will be in England and in Spain... the summer house we once had will be a retreat for people which makes me sad because i now wont be able to go there ;( - but i would love to be working for my parents or self employed at least as a personal trainer, maybe going over to Spain and what not to work with people would be my dream job.
-----
There is literally only like 5 people inactive, mitchy, which who is in the [oldies] rank who trestet has kept from [AS] so im going to leave that up to Trestet to see if he wants to keep them or not, the other is Theodore but i cant kick my boy theo man, he an OG ;(

Im winging mine aswell, havent hit the books in so long. And dont really plan to at this point, with 4 left. Afterall i only need 4 GCSE's at G Grade or above to get on a level 2 version of the course i want (interactive media), and from the level 2 i can get on the level 3 and on to uni. Sorted.

Activity seemed to have slowed down a little, but that may just be because i dont really play as much anymore. And IM the inactive one, not the rest of us lol.
Life is much easier, if you never grow Old

Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2019   #743
-max

3st Dan Purple Belt
Clan: max

nobody is inactive lmao, it's because this has been dry for the past couple of days and i cba to play the game anymore because i generally get bored after like 5 minutes now.

so thats why i like people to post on here every now and then because this is where i am active haha
max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2019   #744
KillerBotX

Black Belt

wait so, college does what now?
NoLxve | Manitoda | Tabby | Max | my replays | Denilumi | Shiro | Mused
KillerBotX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2019   #745
PAiKOr

5th Dan Black Belt
Clan: old

Wow has this thread been long
?As? hmm...
PAiKOr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2019   #746
melrose

Black Belt
Clan: fl0w

i cant blame anyone for inactivity, atm my school is crazy and i basically just lobby ingame to chill, while studying and all
melrose is offline   Reply With Quote