ES Recruitment Drive
So, I'll just tell you that it's pretty amazing madman :o Your individual style, etc. But, there're some mistakes with movements. All in all, great job, 9/10 :3
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Originally Posted by Samopal View Post
There's something definitely!

looks alright but the last two kicks could use some creativity. opener looks weird but did its job. try to do a boom hit on that first kick you used to decap.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Single hit spinny splitcaps are awesome. First kill boomhits are for weak peoples.
Second kick could've had more power just for the sake of having more power.
Split kicky was coolios.
Last hit was poopy since you like completely reversed your momentum and it looked really bad.
The hand spinny spin spin was nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Single hit spinny splitcaps are awesome. First kill boomhits are for weak peoples.
Second kick could've had more power just for the sake of having more power.
Split kicky was coolios.
Last hit was poopy since you like completely reversed your momentum and it looked really bad.
The hand spinny spin spin was nice.

Agree with you. I also liked splitcap too but after I flew straight at uke and stand in the position was impossible, I decided to continue but I had little time to finish it and that's why replay was a bit soggy. Remade soon!

By the way, who can advise, how can i fix this glitch in spar without remake motion before glitch.
Attached Files
#Boom.rpl (176.9 KB, 24 views)
#selfspar2.rpl (496.6 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Samopal; Jan 22, 2014 at 07:37 AM.
Hey samo, the replays are all 9/10 imo, but i was wondering if you could maybe disable your flame for them. It's just hard to see in my opinion. But they are awesome and i dont mean to be rude.
Proud Member of [Aquarius]