Toribash
Original Post
Toribash career
Well i saw this post a while back like a while back and i decided to bring it up again because i fully support this and i think it would be a really awesome idea.
If you are wondering what im talking about well its a career mode
where you can follow a story line or something like that, it would be really awesome.
like maybe a running challenge, parkour, decap this etc etc
do you get what im trying to say.
and what do you think about this?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I don't rly get what your talking about you idea is a bit vague could you elaborate a bit like are you fighting ai and what would be the point of doing these challenges do you get rewards?
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
I think the peak of your toribash career is to get custom belt :P
Or your first million.
Or all full color sets...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
he's talking about the story mode idea suggested a while back.
BUT WHY

reminds me of the toribash rpg comics tonakai used to make for some reason
This carrer mode doesn't really works on Toribash i mean it's not like a sport game like FIFA for ex. You take a team make it bigger and shit etc... I just see this thing working in toribash.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
like maybe a running challenge, parkour, decap this etc etc

Not a big fan of the career part of this suggestion, however I do like the idea of implementing challenges.

Maybe it could just be an expansion of the tutorial, after you complete the fight school there would be an option to move onto a running tutorial, showing the simplest ways of running in toribash. After the player has completed the tutorial they can move onto the challenge, which would basically be run from this point to that point (obviously the first challenge would be quite a short distance), once the player has completed the first challenge then they move onto a more advanced running challenge ect ect, and then having the final challenge as the fastest run in the book of records. This would also work for other things such as learning basic tricking (like backflips and flash kicks), countering shovels and snap kicks ect ect.

Overall it would give people a couple new goals to achieve and make toribash a bit more friendly to new players. Also sorry to fleshmon if I took what you said the wrong way, this was my interpretation of what you meant by challenges.
Last edited by Truth; Jun 23, 2015 at 03:59 PM.
Tbh i like what truth suggested.
This would make it more friendly to new players.
After u finish the basic tutorial u could have some stuff like a basic running tutorial and the run from A to B.
After that u could have something like jump on the box.
Or jump from box a to box b.
Or dodge the sword where u have to jump or lay low so you don't get cut.
A zipline from a to b.
A bigger jump
A slide or sky mode
Skateboard jump off stairs challenge....
And u can make many more.

This will give new players a better understanding of the endless possibilitie in tb and maybe they get hooked faster. Maybe some achivement for every challenge u can complete ( these are good to because they get the feeling that they acomplyshed something )
I think it would be good to implement something like this.
Last edited by Insanity; Jun 23, 2015 at 04:23 PM.
Pm me for deals
I kinda agree, but you guys are just making the challenges too spar related. I think it should be more like the surgical toribash event thing, like "dm the left elbow" or maybe a thing like a speed training, where you have to move specific joints in a certain amount of time.
Yeah that to. Good thinking. All these could be introduced in a basic tutorial school thing. I can see how white belts are very confused about tb when they forst land here.
Pm me for deals
So lets say all these things were introduced why would a new player go through the trouble to do them this isn't rly a game you can just download and do cool stuff
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face