Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Is school compulsory (sorry)
So I just passed 10mins writting something, and at the same time the thread got closed for no apparent reason.

So I'll just post it here !

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Interesting, so basically you're talking about computer reliant basement dwellers incapable of doing anything? Ha, people who claim they're above education are hilarious.
I love mocking them with big words that they can't understand.
I love seeing the look on their face when they take stuff to a till & discover they can't afford it.
I love the way they've condemned themselves to a life of poverty because no one will ever hire them...

...I also love that their scabby scruffy unwashed asses can't afford the very objects that they've became reliant on.

I short: Get an education or remember that there'll be people like me saying "I told you so" when you're picking your dinner out the trash. Mmmmm half eaten burger, tasty.

Hmmm, don't mix education and school : when one can be educated without following the classic schooling system, one can go to school and stay a dumbshit without a clue about life untill the end of his.

Education is indeed necessary, that's what make us "civilized", we pass on our history and knowledges because we haz thumbs, that's our "weapon" to survive.

But most actual scholar systems are stacks of shit. The main goal of the actual schools is to shape the minds of young people to prepare them for their following life of work enslavement, to make them enter the "mold" our actual economic system wants them to fit in. Our schools emerged from our political conception, if our political system is rotten, schools are rotting with it.
It's not really helping people to develop critical thinking and objectivity.

Hell there even are some schools that refuse to teach evolutionsim.

The fact that you need to finish school and get a degree to have a job doesn't prove that people with a degree are well educated. It's just prove they did their scholarship like good little soldiers.

So my point is : education and remodeled schools to give students the means and knowledges to think by themselves, express themselves properly, and be better person : yes

Actual brainwashing school systems : no
Last edited by deprav; May 8, 2013 at 10:50 AM.