Ranking
Original Post
My posts are disappearing...
for the past couple of days...

I would make a post, and then like 5 minutes later my post would not be there. I mean, I see the post. And people post under it. and bla. and then it's gone... why is that?

I found a couple examples... 1, I made a thread in the gaming chat board and then 10 minutes after I made it, it disappeared. 2, I posted in the complaints board to tell HARDWORKER to stop bitching. 3, I posted in a thread about rep and it was like the second post. and then I checked a while later at the thread and my post wasn't there...

is someone deleting my posts? or what's happening?
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Your posts and threads are probably being deleted. Try thinking before you post, think about whether it needs to be said or whether the thread or post is valid and constructive.

If you find that the posts that are missing did not fit into that category then you have your answer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
this happened to me aswell, and that was a bid on a set-.-
how could that be stupid?
+ it was higher than other bids-.-
Originally Posted by icon5 View Post
this happened to me aswell, and that was a bid on a set-.-
how could that be stupid?
+ it was higher than other bids-.-

Maybe you weren't following the auction rules or the auction had finished and your post was irrelevant. I'm not answering for specific cases, I am just suggesting the most likely reasons for the disappearances.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
I made a gaming chat thread about the game "Lost Planet 2" It came out like 1 week before I made the thread. What rule could I have possibly been breaking??
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.