Toribash
They removed helmets with stat modifications. Which means rhino is no longer going to be fast with his vanguard rhino helmet. But if you have the blueprint or the actual helmet, it will retain it's stats.

Also, helmets can be traded now. I tried to get vanguard rhino helmet and it turned it is priced 500 minimum platinum to 2000 maximum platinum on WFTrading.com. Some other helmets have normal prices, but some of them are retard-level expensive.

Really bad move, DE.
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
They removed helmets with stat modifications. Which means rhino is no longer going to be fast with his vanguard rhino helmet. But if you have the blueprint or the actual helmet, it will retain it's stats.

Also, helmets can be traded now. I tried to get vanguard rhino helmet and it turned it is priced 500 minimum platinum to 2000 maximum platinum on WFTrading.com. Some other helmets have normal prices, but some of them are retard-level expensive.

Really bad move, DE.

If you owned helmets, they kept their buffs.

But I agree, still a bad move.

*DE: Everything good MUST be nerfed!*
why tho
Anyone still play this? I just started a few days ago and its pretty fun. Haven't finished all the mercury missions yet, but I've beaten the first boss. (soloing him was a pain)

IGN is Gumfighter, hit me up.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Anyone still play this? I just started a few days ago and its pretty fun. Haven't finished all the mercury missions yet, but I've beaten the first boss. (soloing him was a pain)

IGN is Gumfighter, hit me up.

Of course I still play this, wouldn't be an addiction if I didn't play it. xP

What an addiction looks like
Last edited by -Cyri-; Jul 6, 2014 at 02:28 PM.
why tho
Just started a two weeks ago on PS4; it's golden! So far I have Nekros and Frost Prime with Latron Prime. Add me : Redinal.
I've been playing this since almost early beta. It's honestly a great game and they just keep pumping out updates! It's not pay to win either, so that's a plus.
me when the when the when
Originally Posted by MrDerpo View Post
I've been playing this since almost early beta. It's honestly a great game and they just keep pumping out updates! It's not pay to win either, so that's a plus.

Yes. The game is especially good. It would be better as a cross-gen platform. :[
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
Yes. The game is especially good. It would be better as a cross-gen platform. :[

It's supposedly coming to xbox soon according to the devs. ^-^
-----
Originally Posted by MrDerpo View Post

Early beta? ahh me too! What mastery rank are you? I'm mastery 11 :3
Last edited by -Cyri-; Jul 9, 2014 at 03:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
why tho
Realky needs cross platform, even thougn it would kind of mess up PS4's market. Im glad this isint pay to play, reminds me of toribash's economy a lot. I made 200 platinum off of this months update so far, people are going crazy for Loki Prime shit.
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Early beta? ahh me too! What mastery rank are you? I'm mastery 11 :3

I'm only mastery 8 because I just stuck with the same weapons for a long time, lol.
me when the when the when