Ranking
warring sounds nice to me but my and Zibril's timezone sucks, we can't do it together
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will try to get one game today, tough thing lmao, currently I am in /jo vec specting Lio sparring, if anyone wants to drop by
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I became Lio then
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I used to war when I was in Mystic... the "new" mystic was trash af
I had to carry them against an actual war clan. We lost ofc

That was back when I actually played abd and greykido tho. I'm probably really bad now x)
im still better than karbn though, no need to prove it
-----
I just got an idea

Instead of making a discord to chat. Why don't we make one for the soul reason of just pinging each other when we are on or if we need an immediate response to a request? The main reason as to why we want a discord, I'm assuming, is because we want to be notified when one of us need something. So making a discord server just for announcements will give us that benefit of being notified, while also not removing the forum entirely. We can also say when we are on both on dick sword and forums. Das just an idea tho. Someone probably already recommended this
-----
HOLY FUCK
BOTH MY SM4SH FOX AND FALCO ARE ON CLOUD 9 RN JESUSSSSS
Last edited by Lotus; Oct 14, 2018 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Hey guys. Sorry for being inactive Im stupidly busy lately. Its gonna be like that for next week. We have the dsnce show this friday and we are working our asses off everyday this week.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I just got an idea

Instead of making a discord to chat. Why don't we make one for the soul reason of just pinging each other when we are on or if we need an immediate response to a request? The main reason as to why we want a discord, I'm assuming, is because we want to be notified when one of us need something. So making a discord server just for announcements will give us that benefit of being notified, while also not removing the forum entirely. We can also say when we are on both on dick sword and forums. Das just an idea tho. Someone probably already recommended this

Well, that would make hang outs much easier, the problem would come when we start chatting there instead of the forums (cause dc is supperior in every way, who said that?), let's see what the others thing about it
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
Hey guys. Sorry for being inactive Im stupidly busy lately. Its gonna be like that for next week. We have the dsnce show this friday and we are working our asses off everyday this week.

It's alright, we all go through similar stuff once in a while, we'll keep it going here, waiting for ya
Last edited by Onsola; Oct 14, 2018 at 07:39 PM.
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I was doing mas with laucha...

I finally saw what lionet was talking about. I was focusing more on being flashy than the actual match itself oof
I needa stop being so cocky when I do mas
¿?
boi i ain't reading throught all of this.
is everyone in the clan able to declare wars? because if yes i may do some (even tho i'm gonna get reckt)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yes, everyone is if I remember correctly
-----
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Well, that would make hang outs much easier, the problem would come when we start chatting there instead of the forums (cause dc is supperior in every way, who said that?), let's see what the others thing about it

We can have someone moderate the chat
Just a matter of who's willing to do it
Last edited by Lotus; Oct 14, 2018 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Well I'd find warring pretty fun, but I'd suck ass at it lol. So if we have a war going on in a server message me please. xd
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001