ES Recruitment Drive
Aight so I worked a little bit on all o' that :

Here's a wip

Changes made :

- Door falls quicker (still too slow doe)

- Colour palette adjusted a little bit to look less "piss yellow" -> The floor is whiter, and the walls are darker.

- Bridge now has 6 pieces instead of 4. It starts crumbling sooner, and has pieces falling distinctly one by one. It's also much easier to run on.

- Since I had extra pieces and Miracle suggested a spinning blade, I added one between the 4 pillar room and the Gold Idol, vertical from the ground. I am however not happy with it (Sorry Mira'), it feels out of place (and I believe it's making the mod lagging the fuck out, but that might also be bridge, or the fact the walls are not optimized to reduce clipping)

- The walls in the first part of the mod are now very big, to allow visibility (might cause lag cuz clipping)

I'll be working on it some more during the weekend, just wanted to upload the progress. If anyone has a better suggestion to replace the blade (I'd have two non static objects), I'd buy that too.

Hopefully the next version will be the last one !

Fuck it's already 1 am

EDIT : (Didn't see you reply)
Originally Posted by Hasea View Post
I went through half of the mod, very amazing, friend. I will finish it later
I would recommend that you put some obstacle right at and after the fall. Some cube stones or planks would be nice
And by the way, the "stone gate" when it goes down, I can not quite get a good grip on it be cause it is kinda slippery

Thank you, the stone gate unfortunately HAS to be slippery (I might actually add a non slippery cover on top, if I take out the blade and don't use the parts)

Cool flips man !
Last edited by DashSora; Mar 10, 2016 at 05:54 PM.
Holy f*ck.

It's some sick stuff.

Dash, you're improving so much over each mods, i'm definitly going to try to make a great replay for this one ;)
French Player, Old member of OFRO
I've never done parkour before, but this seems like an awesome map to try it on!
Hey, i'm half the parkour (The original one you made, idk if you edited you first post actually ?) and holy fuck it's so good.

I'm going to wait for a final version before trying to end it actually (Or i might finish with the first version you posted, who know ?)

Seriously keep up the good work like this, you're going to get better and better, and i'm going to enjoy your map better and better :3
Attached Files
WIP DASHSORA HAWKEYETFA.rpl (593.7 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Hey, i'm half the parkour (The original one you made, idk if you edited you first post actually ?) and holy fuck it's so good.

I'm going to wait for a final version before trying to end it actually (Or i might finish with the first version you posted, who know ?)

Seriously keep up the good work like this, you're going to get better and better, and i'm going to enjoy your map better and better :3

Thanks Hawk ! I didn't know you could parkour that well man :o (You used the old version tho lmao)

I was kinda busy but, here's my attempt at the latest stage (had a bit of experimenting with replay hax too (Apparently I cant delete the emotes i used as markers ._.))

Noticing the bridge is still too slow, but everything else works smoother.

End version(s) will be released before the end of the weekend
Attached Files
#^09Solarparkour.rpl (1.25 MB, 7 views)
Last edited by DashSora; Mar 12, 2016 at 11:53 AM.
Cool, i'll better wait the end version to try to do a full smooth replay ;)
I also tested this mod with my irl bud. Amazing mod But we didn't finish it thou.
Attached Files
Last edited by hunter; Mar 12, 2016 at 03:54 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Dash i'm waiting for the final release >:0

What are ya doin ?! x)

Working mate ;_;

Here they are tho :

These three difficulties change the speed of the bridge. I recommend intermediate to anyone, but if you're knew, or up for a challenge, the two others are available too !

I also slightly modified the bridge supports for more stability, and decided to keep the blade.

Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
Well
My computer can run a lot of things
But it cannot run your mod
...Rip

Aw man :l I felt it was already heavy on my computer but I hoped it wouldnt be too much of a problem for anyone..

I did my best to optimize the final mod as much as possible tho, so perhaps it's working now? (I hope)