Ranking
Original Post
Help me With Fraps.
Ok, i installed GIMP on my pc but it wont work.How do i fix this problem? I already tried Unintalling it and re-installing it. I even shut down my pc after it installed and it still didn't work. Can someone help me? It will load all the way until it says "Uploading fonts (This may take a while)" and then wuits responding. SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
Member of the Hunters Clan
Join the Hunters, or be the Hunted
Why does the topic say Fraps but the post says GIMP? :/ fraps I sort of know, GIMP I have no idea about. From general experience though I would say either A: something is installed wrong, or B: you are using the wrong version of the program. Check to be sure that it is for the right operating system (i.e. Windows Vista) other than that I have no clue what the problem could be.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Why does the topic say Fraps but the post says GIMP? :/ fraps I sort of know, GIMP I have no idea about. From general experience though I would say either A: something is installed wrong, or B: you are using the wrong version of the program. Check to be sure that it is for the right operating system (i.e. Windows Vista) other than that I have no clue what the problem could be.

Never mind i decided im not gonna install it. I went to restart my pc and it Crashed windows. Ive got it fixed now but im gonna check what went wrong. BTW also with fraps to. I installed fraps and it said download complete. I exited out of the wizard and my pc didn't restart or ask me if i wanted to restart it. I couldn't find it anywhere on my pc. Can someone help me?
Member of the Hunters Clan
Join the Hunters, or be the Hunted
Start a search with the keyword Fraps.
Or install it again and look closely. I think I had the fraps problem too when I installed it.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube