Ranking
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
FINALS ARE OVER
time to get fucked

how far from graduation?
goodbye cruel world
1 year from master's in anthropology, although I'm starting master's in communication management this fall as well, so that's another two years.
I plan to go for PhD in anthropology as well so I'm not saying goodbye to uni anytime soon
retired
How do manage to manage all of these things without going insane
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
1 year from master's in anthropology, although I'm starting master's in communication management this fall as well, so that's another two years.
I plan to go for PhD in anthropology as well so I'm not saying goodbye to uni anytime soon

are there even jobs in anthropology
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post

Being drunk keeps me sane

Originally Posted by Note View Post
are there even jobs in anthropology

So-so, staying at the university is your best shot, although there are quite a lot of projects, especially from EU (migration crisis, reeee), where they need researchers for couple of months etc
I'd rather stay and teach but if need be, I'll move to Brussels or whatever and work there on project to project basis.
aaaaaand if that won't work, I'll just stay in Wroclaw as a corporation drone in some big company, in either HR or PR department.
retired
started playing toribash again

+ over 600k in 2 days

ez

tb aint dead yet
Last edited by Owca; Jul 8, 2017 at 05:41 AM.
Selling tc via paypal , pm me
sup faegs. Just came back from jt's summer house in Tresna after a week of drinking beer, eating unending surplus of flesh (in different forms) that his mother decided to feed us with and seeing sights (not bad, mountains, lakes, shitloads of forests), have a picture.

retired
That looks and sounds like a hell of a time, looks pretty tranquil. In the second picture I don't know why my first thought was that you two are about to carry out the heist of a lifetime and steal that children's slide and make off in the van in the background.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
that's what we do in our spare time, while taking break from watching chinese cartoons and getting drunk
retired