Ranking
Originally Posted by Polaz View Post
I'm slightly new to the clan, I say slightly only because I have stayed hanging around this clan for so long... glad I did anyways, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I am hoping to get to know the rest of you and make good friendships. Thanks for Accepting me I won't let you down!

Welcome to the big family.. this is definitely the most friendly and the most active clan I've seen. I hope you enjoy your time here
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=674

i would accept this application any day...lmao what the fuck kratos.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Lmfao 10/10..

And also, when will our next event be, and are we still hosting in game events?
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~
Currently focusing all our energy on Clan league as we shouldn't get distracted by much else. After Clan League we will be going extremely hard at Events in WET
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Dj i remember meeting you before you were in wapow good to see we made it in together buddy.
Love You All
its always to see people happy to do things together. Glad you want to participate Dj I know you would do great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Hecate
And Polaz, we have the same real name. I remember when we met now! You had me make a discord and I joined a chat with completely randoms lol they thought it was ironic we had the same name. XD started talking about toribash and they laughed that off so I left. It's cool tho, you introduced me into the gamer world of chat. No more skype, no more team speak... Its like they had a baby!!
Ik the previous apps have been aweful but did I raise the bar on how good the apps have to be lol?
Love You All
When does cl start anyways? And how does it work? We all gather around at the same time or if u meet someone u can fight orrr?
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 6 Year TC Dealer ~