Ranking
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
I just finished my 10th my 11th will start probs on the first week of august time flies so fast man. I'm almost turning 17.

I turn 22 in September seems im the oldest of the clan haha
I graduate an auto mechanic tech school aug 17th and then back to being a normal adult
I still take texture requests for usd
Where do you plan on looking for work Calamity?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post

No where im already at a full time job
I will hopefully be moved to a mechanic position where i currently work
Calamity gunna be the guy who builds his own project car, and then airbrushes his own full body design
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post

hey man idk about the future , cos I'm still 13 but you should find a job that u enjoy doing B) well maybe start off with a part time job until you find something you like!
Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to work a job they actually like. Since I'm. A way no one isn't special sometimes you just have to accept what you can get and role with it.

At least that's what I'm doing for college right now
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Calamity gunna be the guy who builds his own project car, and then airbrushes his own full body design

See aussie gets me
<3

Also like sub said its hard to find a job you actually like doing but over time you could happen to enjoy a carrier field
I have 2 job choices im either going to be a mechanic for a carrier or ima try to get into the game industries at some point when i think im ready
mhm Calamity will probably be good with paint jobs and shit for cars

id be interested in what he would paint on his own car!
Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
mhm Calamity will probably be good with paint jobs and shit for cars

id be interested in what he would paint on his own car!

I was thinking about painting an epic looking ram on the rear fenders of my dodge ram 1500
mhm.. something else cool would be drawing on an X-ray on the car kind of so that you can see all the parts and stuff