Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
It ends with a hint at another season. I don't care if it was rushed, cause if you want the story for this series, you read the manga. I'm just watching it for all that animated jiggle.

ALSO ALL THE NEW SEASON FAP IS COMING OUT NOW IN FORCE. It would only be better if my earbuds weren't dead .-. people stare if a moan comes from your computer

Haha that female pro wrestling anime? My god sounds like hentai blasting through my speakers, I dropped it immediately because of how awkward it was lol.
It's all good, tits are tits no matter what.
And chase, go watch acchi kocchi or nichijou, you are too young to watch that stuff >.>
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
It's all good, tits are tits no matter what.
And chase, go watch acchi kocchi or nichijou, you are too young to watch that stuff >.>

Ok I'll go watch acchi kocchi only cause nekomimi that's it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Liar: breath, sleep, live the dubstep
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
Ok I'll go watch acchi kocchi only cause nekomimi that's it

gj. gj. i did one good deed for today.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Haha that female pro wrestling anime? My god sounds like hentai blasting through my speakers, I dropped it immediately because of how awkward it was lol.

what is the tittle of that female pro wrestling anime? I'm curious. My friends are talking about it at school, but he forgot the tittle of it.

I might download it because there'll be a lot of fanservice on it, I guess.

Found it : http://myanimelist.net/anime/11763/
Last edited by Raiken; Oct 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
So I almost finished White Album but I can't find the final episode subbed that works on mobile. It's been pretty damn dramatic while being extremely confusing with the "savior goddess" crap and yeah, can't wait to watch the last episode so I can get to the 2nd season and move the fuck on.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Lmao, I want to watch white album 2, but need to see the first season before that. But I don't have time for it lol
Infinite Stratos :> how I love your non-guilt inducing harem story line because the main character being a dunce doesn't make you feel bad for anybody, since everybody acts equally dunce. And how it's the perfect excuse for a harem environment with one simple mcguffin plot twist. Always feels good watching an anime with no super angst underlying plot or setup for massive heartbreak.

And Walkure Romanze ain't half bad either, despite the overemphasis of horses in it. Because fuck horses, they are the worst creature.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm jealous of a protagonist man in a Harem Anime. He got a lot of interesting stuff.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Some of the new animes this season are very interesting. I have high hopes for:

-Blazblue
-Freezing Vibration
-Gakuen Love Comedy
-Golden Time
-Infinite Stratos
-Log Horizon
-Outbreak Company
-Unbreakable Machine Doll
-White Album
-Yuushibu (Has a very, very long title)

I'm currently trying to keep up with 14 ongoing animes, plus 15 complete animes that I didn't finish. It might stay like this, or even stack up, until I have time to watch.

Like in the summer.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...