Toribash
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
i dont expect much from animes so im able to enjoy most of them

i love anime, so i want to see it improve, i want to see good series, better series, brilliant series, so i will always be critical and have high standards
this doesn't just apply to anime or manga, but to all story-telling literature.. once you've experienced something good, you should only want something just as good or better
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Icosagon View Post
i dont expect much from animes so im able to enjoy most of them

I'm similar. I like to think the next series I watch will be fantastic. Regardless of what I've seen before. Every series is unique in its own way.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
started reading chi no wadachi, its about a mom that loves her son a little too much.
i stated reading it for the same reason as i started reading "happiness" the facial expressions on the cover art really appeal to me for some reason. turns out both mangas were drawn by the same dude

pics

-----
rip the completely different sizes
Last edited by Icosagon; Apr 18, 2017 at 03:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I'm similar. I like to think the next series I watch will be fantastic. Regardless of what I've seen before. Every series is unique in its own way.

but rehashed ideas, character types, tropes, settings, plots and studios hopping
on bandwagons make most modern anime less unique every year
everyone's afraid to take risks and be original
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
watched second episode of fukumenkai noise
everytime she goes lalala my ears bleed
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Erased sucks

I should ask you for animes you dislike
since we have the opposite in taste, I'd probably end up liking everything you don't

Hit me with it
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I should ask you for animes you dislike
since we have the opposite in taste, I'd probably end up liking everything you don't

Hit me with it

You aren't wrong.

Btw, finished Danganronpa: The Animation. Weird but interesting in of itself. Just a quick source of entertainment.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Rewatched digimon adventure.
Now will probably start digimon tri ooooor beyblade
-----
Rewatched digimon adventure.
Now will probably start digimon tri ooooor beyblade
Last edited by Reta; Apr 19, 2017 at 06:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god