Ranking
Your recruitment page is awesome looking. But is a bit misleading. You have the Application Guidline, which how you have it laid out looks like you want it straight to the point. They see what's in big letters, and they see the Guidline, and not the fact that it says "freeform" afterwards. Even though it doesn't say Freeform is mandatory, it's just a thought.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Skeez88 View Post
Hey guys. Ive been looking at some of the application that have been denied. Make sure that they put some thought into their application. We dont want people half-assing their apps and them getting mad and talking crap about us. Just make sure they have some thought behind it. Thanks guys. Bombs Away!

Shouldn't you put this on the recruitment thread and edit the app guideline to say that you should put effort into the app.
This is a signature...
Originally Posted by Sqynt View Post
Shouldn't you put this on the recruitment thread and edit the app guideline to say that you should put effort into the app.

Yes but i wanted everyone else to know about it. Just incase.
I would like to announce that 1bcb3 has become a member now. He has shown real commitment and has great forum activity. He is also a good person and that helps a clan like us. Congratulations on your new status. Welcome, For real this time.
-----
I'm signing off for the night.
Goodnight to all and to all a goodnight.
Last edited by Sqynt; Apr 7, 2015 at 07:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This is a signature...
Nooice.
1bcb3 is a good guy and I hope he stays long.
I'll be recruiting on Wednesday again.
I'm gonna be recruiting on Wednesday too depending on how busy irl is.
This is a signature...
I wish you best of luck to revive this clan and make it better than it originally was.

Keep it up! 😊
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Thank you too all who are supporting The Bomb Revival!

WeooWeoo,
I totally agree about the Recruitment Page. The guidelines need an overhaul.

I will be working with the rest of my mates to figure out what information we really expect in new applications and then we'll rewrite it.

Bombs Away!
OK s this clan is 5th in the clan league. How is t still 5th if it was dead?
-----
Anyways I am glad to see it becoming alive again. I am glad to be a soon proud me member of bomb. I would like to be the war manager and will work hard to get there.
Last edited by Dope; Apr 8, 2015 at 12:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by beastamoda View Post
OK s this clan is 5th in the clan league. How is t still 5th if it was dead?
-----
Anyways I am glad to see it becoming alive again. I am glad to be a soon proud me member of bomb. I would like to be the war manager and will work hard to get there.

Bomb was never dead. Krulls is here to help it out of its coffin. It's not in the ground yet, but it needs a bit of Frankenstein Magic to keep it alive.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."