Ranking
the size of the image or the image + text ?

because for the image you should have more than 1 size, just in case you'll need it in some other threads where it doesn't have to be so big

I'm thinking of something like freja and her 2 cats for the logo
Ugh is it seperated? If so whats the size of them both
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
OMG OR A VIKING CAT *_*

just wait im so gonna make you a viking cat

------------

It's not seperated lol, you should have a separated version somewhere on your pc tho, comes in handy pretty often.

the size is 1000 x 572
Mk mk ma see what I can do phew im such a noob at this XD

i just sat from midnight:30 to 1:30 am here to make this i hope you appreciate it

I know it's not perfect but im a noob at thi too
-----

the font i used is unrealized... i still don't know how to use a font on kirita, so i had to go to ms paint, write the name, and then go back to kirita to make it transparent again

ok now it's time to sleep!
Last edited by Thronior; Nov 2, 2016 at 01:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Those are nice I guess we both decided to remake it this is what I got XD

-----
We have total different styles of art omg
-----
How do you make it ti where the image is on the post
?
Last edited by lickerlint; Nov 2, 2016 at 01:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You have to first upload the image to an image hosting website such as imgur. Then imgur will give you a link to the image, which you copy and paste between [IMG] tags in your post
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
Please don't let mine be s waste of time ;-;

Btw i chose a viking cat bc freyja is a vanir goddess, and she has a carriage pulled by 2 cats
I can use your logo for our skype/discord emblems I won't let it go to waste don't worry :3
Sloth Thanks <3

Recruitments I guess i'll host a recruiting server today since we need some members asap
Last edited by lickerlint; Nov 2, 2016 at 02:21 PM.
Yea i like the art, thank you. Ill find some fun way to use it. Also im gunna be making war servers and recruitment servers as much as possible so join any time. Btw if you are willing i may buy clan art if you are willing and it looks good. but we have a small amount of money so it wont be much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods