Toribash
yeah ofc, textures comes later
Haven't worked that much on this lately, but here is a little bit of progress. I tried some different textures painted with Zbrush, the main issue now is that I want a multi-layered texture, because the car paint needs different materialistic attributes as the rusty parts. This cannot be achieved currently, but trying to find a solution.

Looks amazing so far, is this gonna be an asset in something else or just something you're doing?
oh yeah
Just something I do for a bit of practice, testing out the arnold render engine as well. In October I plan to start doing freelance work since I work 100% seasonal nightshift from april to october, leaving me 5 months to do whatever. but before that I need to update my skillset and get flowing in maya 2017 (and upcoming 2018) with this new render engine, and get better at advanced texturing. Now that I have used 3D programs on and off the last 8 years its a lot of stuff that I knew how to do before that have been patched/changed with the newer versions, so re-learning things take a lot of time.

Edit: rust

Only the main body has rust so far.. Currently working on the engine.
Last edited by Ezeth; Jun 23, 2017 at 04:08 PM.
ugh, taking a break from this thing and working on something else for a while, I've spent so much time trying to get the materials right..
This is what it looks like right now..

:FF

Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 10, 2017 at 01:19 PM.