Ranking
Original Post
RAGE - ToriVid by sepulcher
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u...-Sepulcher.flv

Hey guys i was starting a video for my clan triforce and thought "I might as well make me one" so i did.. and here it is...

Sorry its in photobucket i couldnt get it on youtube

Watch the credits at the end for more info

Enjoy
Aff you hack

Blah, i hate that song. Your replays are just boring killing. I didn't see too much style in them. And what was that crap of you standing on your hands for like 30 seconds. Not very fitting to the song at all.

4/10
The reason i put that is because i walked about 300 engagedistance on my hands and thought it was cool

Stop saying all my shit sucks and if you have something bad to say might as well tell me what to work on

And that song is from Rambo, Bitch
Aff you hack

Haha, I criticize the video one bit and you freak out at me. And you wonder why I hate you?

On topic why don't you try making it a wmv so you can put it on youtube. <.<
because he stated yelling at me and freaking the fuck out cus i wouldn't give him my youtube pass

p.s emo song much?
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Blah, i hate that song. Your replays are just boring killing. I didn't see too much style in them. And what was that crap of you standing on your hands for like 30 seconds. Not very fitting to the song at all.

Lets just stop arguing

And ravenger stfu that isnt true
Aff you hack

no he isn't
speccially since he made the topic to continue arguing
if pirate has the right to disagree with sepulcher (in a pretty crude way (some people just feel the need to be like that)
why shouldn't sepulcher have the right to do the same?? (well disagree with pirate ofcourse, not with himself that would be weird (like mps weird).

I even have to side with sepulcher here since pirate's critiqeu wasn't constructive in any way he just slammed everything only focussing on the negative things and not bringing up any suggestions to improve.
I mean people post this stuff to see what other people think and to improve
not to get blammed for it.
it's tottally useless and all it does is make pirate feel better about himself (insecure much??)

now bring it

ow as for the video
it was nice but I think the music was too repititive it kinda caused the tempo of the whole movie to be kinda flat (you know no highs or lows in the music (and therefore not in the editting).
i personally liked the little walking on his hands parts since it was pretty creative and original (as far as i know).
I also liked how there was some slow motion instead of the mad accelerations and shaky camera movement you often see
ow and it was a tad short i think

overall a good movie
the music kinda took it down a bit imo though (mainly cuz it was too repetitive)
Last edited by zwenkwiel; Apr 11, 2008 at 02:17 AM.
Originally Posted by ravenger View Post
because he stated yelling at me and freaking the fuck out cus i wouldn't give him my youtube pass

p.s emo song much?

err not emo rave, this came out before all the fag emo songs
a long long time ago, I r surprised u didn't knows that D:
<hanz0> Once upon a time... NUCLEAR WINTER!
<Iburnaga> I would suck to get anally raped. XD