Toribash
> Act pretentious
> Ignore counter arguments
> Ad hominem
> Thinks reading 50 pages of legal documents on a tiny iPhone screen is 'reasonable'

Your law school sure is shaping up to be a wise investment there bro.

Maybe you can help me sue this guy who smokes at the bus stop for assault with a deadly weapon. If not, maybe you can help defend me when I stand at the bus stop with a pot of bleach and ammonia.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
> Act pretentious

By saying what the law is?

What counter argument? I responded to his. The thing you offered wasn't an argument. It was your delusion on what the law should be. Not what it is. If you want me to respond to an argument, then make an argument. Not bullshit.
> Ad hominem

What, calling him out on being a tosser at the end? I do so because of his condescending way of talking to me. You think that excuses the rest of my argument from validity?
> Thinks reading 50 pages of legal documents on a tiny iPhone screen is 'reasonable'

It's not outrageous. It is legally binding. Deal the fuck with it.

Never said I ever went to law school, I've just done a TAFE course that has tort law as a fair few of the units. Regardless of my qualifications, I've demonstrated that I obviously know a lot more about this topic than you or the greentext guy. So I wouldn't be insulting my supposed 'lack of knowledge' if I were you.

What you've done here is just attacked me, and contributed nothing at all to the argument.
Rather than 'sticking up' for the other guy, why don't you spend some time researching, so you, yourself, might actually come up with a decent argument.
Shut the fuck up Todd.
Oh lol TAFE. Sorry I have been too harsh on you then.

You are doing very well! You are a very special little guy!
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Oh lol TAFE. Sorry I have been too harsh on you then.

You are doing very well! You are a very special little guy!

Yep, a TAFE course that ran concurrently with my last 2 years of school. Whilst you were working on logarithms, I was doing higher education as well. Problem with that?

Quoting to preserve that post for your incoming infraction.

Look, if you actually have something to add to this argument, then post it. If this isn't just all for show then PM with whatever problem you have with me.
Shut the fuck up Todd.
Yes you are doing very well. You are a very very special little guy!

But why are you threatening me, my special guy? I show you nothing but love, and you repay me with threats?

If you can't finish it, then why did you start it Yagamai? Tch tch tch...
Hey, you are the one who decided to degenerate the discussion.

Why would you do that if you couldn't handle it?
Hey, you are the one who decided to degenerate the discussion.

Why would you do that if you couldn't handle it?

Except for the fact that you were the one who did, with this post.
> Act pretentious
> Ad hominem

Maybe you can help me sue this guy who smokes at the bus stop for assault with a deadly weapon. If not, maybe you can help defend me when I stand at the bus stop with a pot of bleach and ammonia.

After I responded and called you out on not contributing to the discussion at all, you responded by calling me a retard. I then told you that if this wasn't just all for show, then PM me with your problem with me or actually contribute to the topic with information. You then again, called me a retard.

Yeah, I'm definitely in the wrong here, tcha.

Is this what happens when you lose all of your arguments? You devolve into using insults? Childish behavior.
Shut the fuck up Todd.
*yawn*

> Act pretentious

Yep, a TAFE course that ran concurrently with my last 2 years of school. Whilst you were working on logarithms, I was doing higher education as well. Problem with that?

The thing you offered wasn't an argument. It was your delusion on what the law should be.

> Ad hominem

tosser

It totally is

You think a year of TAFE when you were in highschool is going to cut it? Children these days astound me.
If they know so much, then why is law a 4 year degree? Wow, I guess highschool students are just so smart.
I am sure they didn't simplify things so that the highschool students could understand it.

Originally Posted by Yagamai View Post
Is this what happens when you lose all of your arguments? You devolve into using insults? Childish behavior.

Seems to me that you go around insulting people, and then cry when people insult you.

Very mature.

Like I said, don't start something if you can't finish it. I suggest you just leave or I shall taunt you a second time.