Ranking
Original Post
Super Bowl XLV: Pittsburgh at Green Bay
On February 6th, 2011, the Pittsburgh Steelers will take on the Green Bay Packers at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Today, Pittsburgh defeated New York (Jets) with a score of 24 - 19 to advance to the Super Bowl for the 6th time in franchise history.

Also today, Green Bay defeated Chicago by a score of 21 - 14, becoming NFC champions and claiming it's spot in the Super Bowl for the 5th time in franchise history.

Please provide your input on who you think will win this matchup, and explain why.
Last edited by box; Jan 24, 2011 at 06:37 AM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Greenbay's gonna win 'cause I said so.

(Actually I just hate the steelers)
what he said... exactlly what he said..
well i really thought the jets were goin to the super bowl but oh well
i knew that Green Bay was goin to the Super Bowl since week 3..
why you ask? because they've been my team since i was born..
and yes they are goin to CREAM!!! the Steelers in the Super Bowl.. did you really have to ask?
I'm not committed to ToriBash... I'm committed to the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE...
Did you see how they murdered the Jets though. I think that they will do the same to greenbay no dout.
I hate the fucking steelers. If the jets played like they did in the second half in the first, they wouldve won. :L Green bays gonna win it.
I agree with jetsnix. Steelers were confident in the Jets game, that's why they did so good at the beginning. Jet's defense wasn't that up to par, and communication was poor until the second half. Then they went 19 unanswered. Steelers just got careless. I think that is what is going to win Greenbay Superbowl 45.
Thanks.
Discussion is not for the discussion of handegg. Move along now, nothing to see.

Seeing as only Americans know what it is, and half the forum is russian/other doesn't even make it a viable subject. Its an american event, not a worldwide event, americans have to stop assuming everyone cares/knows what their events are.

Say, if it were something like FIFA or something that everyone recognizes, it would be a different story, and wouldn't have as many people going "whats a rex ryan".
Last edited by Hyde; Jan 24, 2011 at 09:39 PM.
Hoss.