ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
@Odlov: Oh yes, there are some constants. But obviously they are often overshadowed.

@BoredPayne:
"6 million "murderous, evil scum killed"? I'd say just about everybody would consider this objectively right. 6 million innocents killed? I'd say just about everybody would consider this objectively wrong."
Actually, as we discovered in the execution thread, most people are against killing even the most hardened murderers. And as Odlov said, most people are sickened by the sheer volume. 6 million people, thats an entire city wiped out. Even if those 6 million were the worst 6 million people ever to walk the Earth, I still find it sickening.

"Nope, implying that they realized the Jewish people were simply innocent victims."
No, my point was that even illusioned Germans were against it, and they were right at the propaganda injected heart of the situation.

"You have no idea what you're talking about. The war started long BEFORE the Allies discovered the Holocaust. Indeed, the Germans put in a large amount of work into covering up their activities, even sprucing a death camp up so that it appeared to be a lovable community when the Red Cross inspected it. The war started when Germany and Japan began attacking other countries. Being condescending when you're wrong doesn't work."
So now you imply that other countries are OK with the Holocaust? Your opinion is flying all over the place in an attempt to win this argument, which you lost many posts ago...

"To sum it up, people had the same moral compass but viewed the Jewish people differently. Logically explain why this is untrue without desperately repeating yourself, please."
Not that this is even really relevant. Did ya know that some people don't like to kill people? We can't all be American you ya know.

If i may interject, jews weren't viewed as people by most of Nazi Germany
Hoss.
Vegetarians don't like killing animals.
Vegans don't like killing vegetables.

I am sure we could find someone who doesn't like killing Jews.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."