ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Can someone help me out with gameplay?
Hi, I've been playing Toribash for a few hours now, and I really can't grasp what I'm supposed to do in order to do moves like the cpu does.

I realize that some people have grabbed and held the concept real quick and some are expert. I need some help doing this. Can someone spend some time teaching me the basics of how to actually make the body move how I want it to?
since u even said it that u just playing a few hours i would rate u just keep playing for 1 or 2 weeks and everything will come from itself.
no one was pro from the beginning, everyone stardet as noob and had to get at the level where he actually is.

also u mean cpu, if u mean the reaplys which are in the downloaded version. these moves aren´t by the computer. they are made by some people out here of the community. so its absolutley possible to do something like this.

i would also rate u to play some rounds in the multiplayer! its alot of fun and u will meet some nice people there.
it also helps u practicing!

if u still got any questions feel free to ask
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I can help you, but remember that the first thing is experience.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Joey, i would help you if i could but im not on very often and my teaching isnt the best. I would suggest that checking some tutorials on youtube will help.

That is what helped me to start of, and always try to Re-invent moves as you are learning them, that helps to create your own unique moves.
Rakyos
Perhaps Shift-p would help......
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource