Toribash
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
holding each other (like if it's cold for instance)

Lol

Anyway, I think the "PDA" rule is alright to have IF the school is full of teenagers making out in public and/or having underage-sex. Otherwise no, holding hands, light kissing and hugging should be acceptable in schools.

Making out in public can lead to sex/groping you know.
I believe it might be the most stupid rule created. Yes I understand school is for learning and life experiences, but seriously? They're bringing children/teenagers together all in one place, what do they expect? I swear the creation of the "School" has gone way to far, it was created for learning and meeting new people was it not?

Bassically, I think PDA rule should be remade to be less insane.. Holding hands, really?
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
I agree, in my school girls never shut up about how many guys they blew how drunk they got last night and how they can't remember anything. It's gotten way out of hand. Scince when is being a complete slut cool?
[Fish]
[Clinically proven to cure cancer]
Well I think your question has allready been answered, but ever since I entered high school I have seen more and more grade 9's drinking there faces off. personally I believe that it gets less and less worse the higher you go because you either have just gotten used to it or no one can top the best story. I feel that as long there is a justifiable reason to what you are doing then by all means hump your brains out. But if you cant get an actual reason then use discretion and TIME AND PLACE. More kids need to become committed (cant have sex until they are married)

6th graders nowadays already jerk their little wieners every chance they get

I lold but it is actually ture
Originally Posted by dalir View Post
6th graders nowadays already jerk their little wieners every chance they get

Who doesn't?
:D
Originally Posted by War_Hero
Anyone that would have sex or "suck guys off" during school does it sneakily enough to not get caught.

A boy and his girlfriend got suspended from my school at the end of 8th grade because she was giving him a blowjob in the back of a science lab full of students.

Restrictions on PDA can be a little ridiculous at some places- for instance, I expect restrictions would be a little more extensive in private schools and include the prevention of holding hands etc- but I think it really depends on where you live. In some schools, I've seen tons of sexuality (groping while making out is probably the most common), while in others, the kids know to keep it light, never going beyond kissing, and the schools are typically pretty chill about it. My own school technically has a policy against it, but I've never gotten in trouble for a quick hug or kiss, and I don't think I'm ever going to unless I start making out with someone during a lecture in class or something.

Underage sex: If you're younger than 16, don't do it. Especially not with someone who's 16 or older, because then they could kind of sort of have their life ruined by this thing called "statutory rape". Whether or not you want to wait until marriage is up to you; most people decide to do so because of religious convictions while others just want to save their virginity for someone 'special' (who they'll probably end up divorcing anyways, trolololol), but either way, just stay safe.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post

Underage sex: If you're younger than 16, don't do it. Especially not with someone who's 16 or older, because then they could kind of sort of have their life ruined by this thing called "statutory rape". Whether or not you want to wait until marriage is up to you; most people decide to do so because of religious convictions while others just want to save their virginity for someone 'special' (who they'll probably end up divorcing anyways, trolololol), but either way, just stay safe.

Agreed, it's just too much of a risk anywhere under 16, or at least till 18. I reckon kids should have their own decisions on their life, as long as they don't make so many mistakes some as some pursue.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post

Just going to pop in and ask if you think that that thing called "statutory rape" should even exist. Kids lose their virginities at 13, sometimes earlier, nowadays (hopefully not with someone older, but, you know) and sex is getting to be a bigger and bigger part in childrens lives. Maybe that's wrong, maybe it isn't. Making sex into something sick, dirty and criminal won't really help the kids in question though, will it? Because it's going to happen, whether there are shitty laws "in place" (even though it doesn't really do what it's supposed to at all, so it's function is completely void) or not. It's time that especially the american school-system realizes that abstinence is a shit "precaution" and only fuels the giant guilt-machine that is sexuality and actually do something to keep their kids safe. Telling people that they can't even hold hands is not the answer.

Originally Posted by Toast
Well I think your question has allready been answered, but ever since I entered high school I have seen more and more grade 9's drinking there faces off. personally I believe that it gets less and less worse the higher you go because you either have just gotten used to it or no one can top the best story. I feel that as long there is a justifiable reason to what you are doing then by all means hump your brains out. But if you cant get an actual reason then use discretion and TIME AND PLACE. More kids need to become committed (cant have sex until they are married)

Underage drinking is fucking awesome. It gets boring once you reach adulthood and realize that you're a borderline, if not already an alcoholic. That's how it is with most things. And no, I don't support getting piss-ass drunk and sticking your dick in the first girl that makes eye-contact with you because she's too drunk to care. That's not the kind of sex I'm talking about. I don't see why sex should need a reason though. We have an instinctive need to ejaculate/have items inserted and it's something to pass the time with. Of course, it's all the more enjoyable when it's someone you actually care about.

PS: Waiting until marriage is hilariously archaic. Wear a condom and enjoy your teen years, you only get them once.
Last edited by dalir; Feb 11, 2011 at 01:25 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]