ES Recruitment Drive
i havenT made an actual replay in like 2 months so im angry tonight here you go

point out all the obvious shit i did wrong i guess, i know what i did and it was fun i guess
Attached Files
calm down okay.rpl (292.7 KB, 101 views)
Opener was alright, little less fluid than your usual fare but it's still great

Boom looked kinda weird how you aimed it

Your arm was derpy getting the grab and the kick didn't look that strong

Everything after that wasn't really necessary but meh

Still better than me though
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
dms were pretty great
opener was ok and the spin kept the slowness from getting too uninteresting
I liked the boom, but wanted duel wrist dms :c
reverse kick had alot of momentum but y u no boom?
next dms were ok

best pose ever
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
nvm butts
Attached Files
202.3.rpl (54.9 KB, 71 views)
flashe 4r.rpl (88.1 KB, 55 views)
sirens 2 2.rpl (90.5 KB, 63 views)
Last edited by cat; Apr 3, 2014 at 01:20 AM.
Hi friend.

Here is some kind of cnc i think:

I liked this replay alot, my main complaint is that it ended :c.
At about 445 I disliked the little floaty leg. I think it would have looked alot better if it was like, not like in the air.The push and transition was really fucking cool.
The transition to the next trick was alright but i think you spread your legs a bit too much. the jump was like sex then it ended.
9.9/10

Flashe 4r
Opener was cool, kinda floated down. I like it.
The armpush was alright but the way you turned looked a little stiff or something.
The transition to the launching position was pretty cool in my opinion, I liked how your hands came together. the jump was cool, pretty generic tho.
You mind fucked me a little bit, but in a cool way.
The dagger foot was a pretty cool idea i think.
Then it ended.

Sirens 2 2
The opener was alright but I didn't like the immediate raise and lowering of your right arm.
The way you floated down looked a bit stiff but I guess that cant really be helped.
I kinda hated the contraction of your right knee. I don't know why.
The push off seemed okay but looked like it was lacking something.
I didnt care for the decap only becaused it was with the same arm that pushed off not even 50 frames before.
The kick was awesome. It could have been alot more powerful but for some reason watching it made me go like

then you did a think with your arm i guess

Cool replays! Some things could be improved tho B)
Originally Posted by Dramel View Post
Hi friend.

Here is some kind of cnc i think:

I liked this replay alot, my main complaint is that it ended :c.
At about 445 I disliked the little floaty leg. I think it would have looked alot better if it was like, not like in the air.The push and transition was really fucking cool.
The transition to the next trick was alright but i think you spread your legs a bit too much. the jump was like sex then it ended.
9.9/10

Flashe 4r
Opener was cool, kinda floated down. I like it.
The armpush was alright but the way you turned looked a little stiff or something.
The transition to the launching position was pretty cool in my opinion, I liked how your hands came together. the jump was cool, pretty generic tho.
You mind fucked me a little bit, but in a cool way.
The dagger foot was a pretty cool idea i think.
Then it ended.

Sirens 2 2
The opener was alright but I didn't like the immediate raise and lowering of your right arm.
The way you floated down looked a bit stiff but I guess that cant really be helped.
I kinda hated the contraction of your right knee. I don't know why.
The push off seemed okay but looked like it was lacking something.
I didnt care for the decap only becaused it was with the same arm that pushed off not even 50 frames before.
The kick was awesome. It could have been alot more powerful but for some reason watching it made me go like

then you did a think with your arm i guess

Cool replays! Some things could be improved tho B)

thank you friend. all of those were wips and ill fix all that yo
That was some dope movement yo, especially the section leading up to the split. I didn't really like the look of your legs right before the decap, but it wasn't too bad. Biggest problem I think I had with the replay was that leg extending and contracting at around 455.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
not a fan of how twitchy the opener looked but the split was pretty good. dont like the grab though. the decap im not sure i like, but i liked the hold all for some reason.
oh yeah