Toribash
Original Post
I don't think you can if you aren't a moderator. You could ask one of them though, you can find a list at the bottom of the page that the thread is in.
As a Super Moderator, it looks like this for me. There are other ways to do it but this is just one example. Just posting this in case you were curious.

But yes, unless you have a staff position with the correct permissions, or are a local mod in a given board(s), you can not delete threads. Various work-arounds would be to contact a correct user directly to handle it. If it's in the Market areas, contact a Market Squad member, Clan Squad for clan stuff, and so on. Super Moderators are able to adjust and remove things as we see fit anywhere so don't be afraid to contact us for anything. Another work around would be to report the post you made, asking for it to be deleted. I wouldn't always go to this as your first choice, but it is effective and gets the job done. When reported, an appropriate user will look at the report and handle accordingly.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم