ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What shall our name be [NCS]?
[QuAck] Quick Attack
16 Votes / 36.36%
[UNCE] Unce
28 Votes / 63.64%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

thanks, if i had GIMP id do i crap lot better w/ it ill have to reinstall it tomarrow and make this clan a better banner, and if you all give me snap shots of your character on toribash i can rescale it to where i can get you all in one pic to take a screen shot press "prt scr sys rq" on the top row above your arrow keys, so if you all want me to do it get permission from Blam and send me those pics!

thanks manbreakfast.its one of my fav. too
Alright 3 things before I start flaming.

Ash and Bezurker stop spamming up the place. If you guys want to talk and have a conversation go ahead, but don't do it on the forums and take up an entire page talking a question that has been answered multiple pages back.

Ash 3 things:

1st - The question that you like to keep asking and asking has been answered it was back on page 2. I also noticed that you asked it again on page 4 and 5. No need to ask it so many times. If you thought it wasn't answered go back to the page you asked the question on and then if they didn't say anything I would say ask again. Here is the what you said back on page 2:

Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
so our clan name is unce?

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
we will wait for some more votes first?

Originally Posted by ashaltaf View Post
k and wat does unce mean?

Originally Posted by VolcanoX View Post
People pretending to hump, or them trying to make a techno beat

2nd - On page 5 where Bezurker says,
Originally Posted by Bezurker View Post
anas,imma edit my avatar to red joints, muahahahahaha

, He was directing that to Anesthetik.

3rd - I don't want to sound like an asshole whenever I repeatedly am telling you something, but due to my experience on forums it seems to really piss me off whenever I notice a problem that I used to deal with follow over onto forums that I enjoy going to. I just want to make sure that you understand that spamming isn't a good thing especially everywhere else but the spamming forums.

I think we are done here. Name has been chosen. [UNCE] is the victor... Whoopty Do!
idle
lol im srry too i didnt think it would be a big problem.cant w8 for our clan to be offical that way we would offiaclly be awesome
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
You spelled OFFICIAL two different ways may want to correct that.

Yeah, Also, don't rush Blam to officiate us either, we will get there as time progresses.
idle