Ranking
Good is evil, And evil is good.
Nuehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe
If I were a cherry, I'd be a good cherry.
Hmm, Paradoxial Much?
Hmm, how about I pose a paradox to this belief.
Before I go any father, any and all that is within this message is for the sole purpose of trying to pose a paradox to the good and bad side.
Muslims worship god, good.
Christians worship god, good.
Muslims hate People of the Book, ok. (Not all, but some)
Christians are People of the Book, bad.
Muslims hate People of the Book because they are following the Torah and thus God, what?
Now, are they good for following god or bad because they hate People of the Book?
Last edited by MajorKitty; May 29, 2011 at 04:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
They are 2 points of view and in the end its what the majority says even if Good eventually turns into Evil and Evil turns into Good. Its how you express the reason or purpose that makes people believe Good or Bad. Depends of how good a speaker you are.

-Hitler- powerful, strong, Talented speaker got a nation to back him up through his speeches

boricua

Originally Posted by Ruyzan View Post
Are almost the same thing. They are both based on the way someone percieves their lives

Or even just ways they respond to their emotion. You cant really distinguish between them because if you have the same opinion as people like lets say Ghaddafi then you aren't automatically evil are you?

Many famous heroes in history had imperfections

Morals aren't always prevelent.
I'm a pretty likeable person and I know for a fact many people disagree with my opinions, am I evil?
No, people like Hitler were righteous in some minds, but since such things as good or evil are
opinions, who's to say they exist at ALL?

Some of these things are reasons I personally believe that statuses are subjective to opinion and thus you can not for a fact have a status based on things you do, but rather only things you are.
Since a person doesn't change based on other people's opinions there is no good or evil.

Discuss

No.
People like who praised Hitler and his ways, are evil.
In the bible, it says something along the lines of this "Do not kill" therefore, making killing evil. He killed for useless reasons, he wanted to be something like a ruler, but when his plans failed, he couldn't find a better solution than to kill himself.
My point is, the line between Good and Evil is not thin.
Good is pure, nothing about it is corrupted, and nothing can/shall corrupt it, because it knows the line between good and evil

whereas Evil, it's just doing malicious things and not caring about what anyone cares about or thinks.

That is like saying Jehovah(God if you didn't know) and Satan are no different. But, there is...
The devil influences you to do evil things, he can't make you do anything, but he influences you. Something like peer pressure. Whereas God, doesn't do anything, he let's us pick and choose what we want to do(Free will). It's our decision to know what we will do, therefore, making Evil the malicious thing, and Good the righteous thing.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post
No.
People like who praised Hitler and his ways, are evil.
In the bible, it says something along the lines of this "Do not kill" therefore, making killing evil. He killed for useless reasons, he wanted to be something like a ruler, but when his plans failed, he couldn't find a better solution than to kill himself.
My point is, the line between Good and Evil is not thin.
Good is pure, nothing about it is corrupted, and nothing can/shall corrupt it, because it knows the line between good and evil

whereas Evil, it's just doing malicious things and not caring about what anyone cares about or thinks.

That is like saying Jehovah(God if you didn't know) and Satan are no different. But, there is...
The devil influences you to do evil things, he can't make you do anything, but he influences you. Something like peer pressure. Whereas God, doesn't do anything, he let's us pick and choose what we want to do(Free will). It's our decision to know what we will do, therefore, making Evil the malicious thing, and Good the righteous thing.

-People who praised Hitler are wrong in your view
-The Bible.. different religions, different beliefs
-Hitler murdered with useless reasons for some and reasonable for others

-You are correct in saying that Good & Evil are very different but that's focusing on the definition of the words Good & Evil.
-Its not the same way when focused on people's point of view towards whats is good and what is bad.
-Saying something is good doesn't mean it is though if the mass majority believe it is the the others are screwed. It' like knowing the answer to a question and everybody else knows an incorrect answer. (Though its easier to change the minds of 20 people than changing the minds of 2 billion)

boricua

facts: http://www.schoolshistory.org.uk/hitlergainspower.htm
this is one source if you just hit google

Please do the reading, and soon you will find that Hitler was not a source of some kinda void, he actually opposed the unjust forces which had created the situation, aka "depression", in Germany, of which the main players where France and USA...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by lilmali97 View Post

At the same time, the fact that God does nothing is also a problem. He's supposed to be this loving, caring god with incredible power, yet why doesn't he stop stuff like rape and murder? It's the person's choice to commit those acts, but it's not the victim's choice to suffer them. God is supposted to be able to stop it, yet he doesn't, he just lets it happen. I'm not sure i'm gonna go so far as to say God is flat-out evil right now, but he sure aint righteous.

Inb4"God works in mysterious ways". That line absolutely pisses me off.
Why is god to supposeted to stop all bad in the world? There is 50/50 about God and Evil and thats good so... No one can live in a world where is everthin good, and nobody can live in a world where is everthn bad...

Its the 50/50 what make the living interesting... When u thinks its good, maybe another think its bad. know what i mean?