ES Recruitment Drive
Hey guys when's the next clan war?
I market ask me for a price on anything I got.
how would i gain a higher rank within the clan and just a thought but if we had any good set designers maybe they could make a clan set that could be sold to members in order to raise more money for the bank just a thought
Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live
Okay I think im going to try to make a new clan banner, I got really bored and started playing around with photoshop and found a whole bunch of things to use for it
-----
Hope you like it
Last edited by Truth; Aug 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I like it spastic! Also can you start working on the banner we talked about any time soon?

We clan war all the time. Sometimes you might not be on at the time but yeah. We are 28th now :O.

Also Sparem, to get a higher rank in the clan it requires you to play frequently, be loyal to your clan, and behave maturely. Our bank currently doesnt need money, but spastic might make us arm bands to wear in future.
I like the banner, could use some slight adjustments, but not bad at all.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Yeah Kiki I'll try to start on that first thing I get home
-----
And if you want, those arm bands should be pretty easy
Last edited by Truth; Aug 13, 2014 at 04:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OMG, I can't stand when the stupid betting server host cancels bets, because they lose there tc D:<
I am absolutely furious ! I could have one 3k+ TC off one bet -_-
BAKA!
Last edited by TheLostCarrot; Aug 13, 2014 at 02:01 PM.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
I think they can have their own rules in their own server though.
Also I'm going to need to request everyone in the clan to make a replay of a pose they like, post the replay and frame so I can start making a proper clan banner. For the time being I will only add people who do this but I can add/remove whomever (thankyou photoshop) so if anyone posts late, leaves clan or joins I can add them.
-----
Oh and please don't have uke in it
Last edited by Truth; Aug 13, 2014 at 04:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump