Ranking
I cant find 3ds max tori rig... HELP!!!!

sorry but i found only the c4d/blender and maya rigged models...

my latest render:

|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|

Rendered with c4d.
Render time was ~35 seconds.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Nice work guys :o

The lighting is pretty cool Dae, but I dislike the text, it no match! I think you need to work on the textures a little more

Nice and smooth AHD, it could do with some softening though I think!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Man, all of these an insanely good, some of them look so realistic. Keep up all the great work.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post

25hours of rendering.
Bad result.
luxrender sucks

windows are wrong, you have no window frame.
floor needs some sort of skirting and roof needs some sort of cornicing.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Nice work guys :o

The lighting is pretty cool Dae, but I dislike the text, it no match! I think you need to work on the textures a little more

Nice and smooth AHD, it could do with some softening though I think!

about the text... i made that simple text beause i made it for a MOTW ^^
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Weird that you cant find 3ds max model rigged... Maybe i can use blender to convert to 3ds(saving it as 3ds file) but im not sure if the rig will survive...
Originally Posted by junibug View Post
Weird that you cant find 3ds max model rigged... Maybe i can use blender to convert to 3ds(saving it as 3ds file) but im not sure if the rig will survive...

I'm pretty sure we never had one.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."