Toribash
These plug-ins and tools are the only reason I envy blender users.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Looks nice so far, you really should finish it!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
i'm not posting anything but just a question regarding 3d modeling
which is generally better for modeling?
cinema 4d, maya or blender
and i dont care about the price for now, just functions and interface
Maya has the hardest interface by far.

C4D is the easiest to use, but it is expensive.

Blender is free and has a good interface, but it can't compete with C4D.

As for functionality;
Blender natively has more as far as I know.
But for modelling then it is negligible.

Obviously if you are looking to learn for school then Maya, 3Ds and blender are the only legitimate choices.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I'd like to add that 3ds Max is widly considered to be the industry stadard.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
All of them are the same for human modelling really. As with most art, it s 99% about the artist, 1% about the tool...

Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I'd like to add that 3ds Max is widly considered to be the industry stadard.

Yeah but that is loose :P
Most studios use a big variety of tools depending on what the artist themselves is familiar with, zbrush, mudbox, maya, 3dsmax sometimes even sculptaris.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Maya has the hardest interface by far.

Are you f'ing kidding me? I still didnt understood how to use max and blender, but im using maya for 6 years and started without any manuals. So it's just matter of habit.
HAMPA SUX!
URL removed ~SF