Ranking
Original Post
[Flame Shop]Wolf and Bman's Flame Shack
WOLF AND BMAN'S FLAME SHACK

<BANNER COMING SOON>

-------------

Welcome to Wolf and Bman's Flame Shack!
So I heard you like good flames for cheap prices. Well that's what you'll have here! We work under requests, but you can also choose to pick a pre-made design. We will be constantly working on new pre-made designs to display here, making it easier and faster for you to aquire your flames.
Pricing
Alright, it works like this: as most of you already know, forgers must pay a forging fee so that the flame gets created. We will charge you around 10k + forging price. This is still variable though, depending on how difficult to make your flame was.
If you pay on real USD, you'll get a lil' dicsount. If you think you can pay on real USD, pm me and you'll get details on this.
How do I Get a Discount?
You can have a special discount of only 6k + forge price if you forge your own flame by pressing CTRL+L in-game and providing me a forge link by pressing "Create".
I will then forge it and charge you only 6k + forge price instead of 10k + forge price, which is the price for requests.
Request Form
To make a request, use this form(not that if you don't use it we'll ignore you, but it makes it easier for me):
Flame Color:
Flame Location:
Flame Size(medium? big? variable size?):
Special Effects(orbit, reverse gravity etc):
Price Range(that means how much you can pay. e.g.: 50k-80k):
Video Previews
When you request a flame, we need you to be 100% satisfacted always. Everytime, before forging the flame and sending it to the buyer, i will record a video so that you can see how the flame is, and all that, if you need/want. If you don't like it, i'll tweak it for you and send you another small video. And so on, until it's ok to you.
Pre-made Designs
Standard Void Hand Design - PRICE: 100k

This is the most normal design for a hand flame. You see it void in the picture, since it's the most popular color, but it can always be changed later.

Aqua Flow - PRICE: 125k

In this here flame, blue particles spew from your abs and fly around you somewhat like rain. Color can be changed, but then it wouldn't be called Aqua Flow anymore >.>

The Pen0r
-
PRICE: 105K

Lol yeah. Title says it all. Pr0n flame :O

Inner Fire- PRICE: 115k

Looks like a real fire, coming from your abs and spreading it's particles all around.

-More pre-made designs coming soon; if you want a video for a pre-made design, to get sure about how it looks like before buying, ask for it and you'll have it.

-Prices can always be lowered, but flame might lose quality.

-Colors can change, so if you want a pre-made design with a different color, just say.
About Suggestions & Feedback
Your opinion is important to us. You can say anything you want about our shop here, it is greatly appreciated(as long as it's not dumb baseless crap).

Flames served: 8
Last edited by WolfBR; Aug 29, 2009 at 10:07 PM.
Adding you to the Shop List.
Also, please visit the Toribash Forging Community. See the advertisement in the stickies.
Ok, so just for a small bump and to say that people who wanna request flames,
PLEASE POST HERE AND PM ME
Don't just pm me. It's much better if you do both. This way me AND bman can see your request(you can pm him too if you want).
Last edited by WolfBR; Aug 1, 2009 at 05:50 PM.
take a mysterio pack and some items for a pink head flame make it not big just normal size
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
What can you make for... say... 7k?

:P

-.-
Nothing. But i can negociate payments in items with you.
I have sold my first flame for 100k to shadowelf, through IRC. And added a standard void hand design on the first post(that's exactly what shado asked me to do for him).