Toribash
Thats fine I wouldnt want to have that responsibility since I dont actually play the game. But its nice to have an active forum even if it is a retired tb player. I actually was thinking about getting on the game but im downloading perfect world and it makes my stuff slow. Who knows I may play tb again after all.
Just got downloading the game, took a forever long time. Now to download the updates.... F* This im going to sleep. My name is Campbell on the Lost City server.
Nope im PVP all day, Once the new tideborn class comes out im going to reroll. I think you should switch Upgrade to pvp! Come play tideborn with me on Lost City.
i already got a lvl 50...>.>...plus u can switch it to pvp on heavens tear.....well do you still get on aim...cause that will be easier than talking on the forums
Yeah im pretty sure I have you as a buddy already. Switching to pvp is less fun because you can only kill people who are also switched to pvp. I like to kill people at will I have a level 45 cleric but like I said im rerolling to tideborn once its released.

*Edit* Nvm turns out you can kill at will on heavens tear, still though lost city ftw.
Last edited by Azazell; Nov 8, 2009 at 08:10 AM.
>.>.......i hate u....jk

btw u should check out my vids on youtube....and commment and rate of course....my channel is hfjde
Aiight, For some reason my video streaming is slow and I have cable internet so I have to call my ips. I watch em when they fix it.