Toribash
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
josemi actually has a point. New people could bring some fresh... wait.

Who the fuck is josemi.

: D

Yes, but keep in mind that that would require new people that fit our standards, and we've been open for recruitment the whole time.
//[invade]\\
Well Delaid just start making recruitment servers and let the world know yall are recruiting
//[invade]\\
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
We don't test people on their playing ability, only on their personality, and our IRC is open to applicants to hang around in and show their selves to us.
Originally Posted by Delaid View Post
We don't test people on their playing ability, only on their personality, and our IRC is open to applicants to hang around in and show their selves to us.

[Invade]If thats true, then how did stix, evil and bannanapwn ever get in. Oh and did I forget to mention stix? You might flame me for saying this but you guys have changed majorly over time. You went from fun loving toribash players, to egoistic hulk smash, we are better then you mods, and you intimidate people by that. As an avid flamer of kitfox, you and I know both full well you are the same people with an ego and an attitude that scares newer people. I personally think you guys should continue a clan that has gone from server 4 frequents to a group of elitist oldf@gs. Good luck on whatever decision you may choose.[/invade]
Hoss.
Things have undoubtedly slowed down, but that's bound to happen when it's almost exclusivley all chat and nothing else, as you eventually run out of things which you can talk to everyone about and expect an actual discussion from. That's not to say I'm unhappy with the way things are, as I don't quite see a need to get all huffy puffy about it: Would be far less entertaining/enjoyable on the 'outside' compared to just staying as is.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but people I'm not familiar with 'randomly' popping into IRC, members of the clan or no, wouldn't make me any more likely to talk, quite possibly less likely. Hell, it took me quite a while to get onto regular-talking-terms with Galrath.

So yes, there would most likely be more chatter and visible life, but are [NO] badges really necessary to make people feel welcome for a chat? It's not like there's ever any "clan exclusive discussion".

You could say at times we're intimidating to some, but as far as I've noticed, everyone in the clan's exactly the same as when I met them- Some of us just have really big sticks now. So instead of the barrage of verbal jabs people used to get, they now get hit with really big sticks. But the same rules apply, nice people don't get hit with sticks.

NO hasn't stopped being NO just because people're talking less as far as I'm concerned.

/illiterate. And stuff.
W♠osh.
//[invade]\\
Why don't yall try to make it public that yall need new active members?
//[invade]\\
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
I love you, Hara.

And we're always available for new members, josemi, but they just can't be stupid. Like Squee. I had never heard of him until he applied, and he actually made a good application. He got voted in, and is now loved by all of us.
Originally Posted by ToXiKz View Post
[Invade]If thats true, then how did stix, evil and bannanapwn ever get in. Oh and did I forget to mention stix? You might flame me for saying this but you guys have changed majorly over time. You went from fun loving toribash players, to egoistic hulk smash, we are better then you mods, and you intimidate people by that. As an avid flamer of kitfox, you and I know both full well you are the same people with an ego and an attitude that scares newer people. I personally think you guys should continue a clan that has gone from server 4 frequents to a group of elitist oldf@gs. Good luck on whatever decision you may choose.[/invade]

We liked them, that's how they got in.

As for the "egotistical, better than you" thing, I certainly don't hold that opinion, and I don't think the other members do.

Now, for scaring new people, I'm not sure how that applies, feel free to elaborate.