ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
dackos mindless.
i feel the wind on my skin and my mind feel free, the wind is soft on the touch i guess this is the kind of girl i want.
all my years that passed away i dont want to feel this pain but i gain more pain than this love im looking for.
my heart follows the hollows of beat keeping this feeling up in smoke i roll this joint to help me tink to bring my self in a peacefull way
i should give this life up but i toke and rime some wicked lines

cant rememebr the times i was away in my dreamz to find out inside of mind
hiden from my soul u tink im stupid but i dont even care what ppl say cause i
got the crown in my own world every rime that i sing is a step closer to this ending of
my time ... with time u speak only 1 beat that u keep love is strong pain its gain find the way to ur only soul!

this déception i ave is so a big complikation to understand the world but my word dont gona change this world
only ppl that gona use my mind as a wepond i put this hand in the band so we can change this world from coruption .
my hands are dead from all of this world i cant find what im looking for but close of this madness
deeply inside of my mind cant stand on the side waithign for this comes to the end indeed..

broken bones is no good in the zone, my own bones tell the story of my life line i cant rime with a broken
chest it cut my air off what did you aspect i need a wiked cross of godess female to fix my crest. i test my might
to all my fights i be here all night waithing, tinking and bring peace to my own world, u can belive in my
words its the only way to become 1 wiht the rest of this world .

hope all KO memebers will leave me some fine words .
D@cK0s
most of my years that passed away i was more in paper well with time i speaked out my mind but i still wicked rimes to right down and my sad life ws 1 part of this story line ... most of it its kinda truf
D@cK0s
lmao come on pll plz leave osme bigger commentary this will give me a mind of word to right more down of wiked lines
D@cK0s
ok ill give u something long.....
you are an amazing writer. i havent seen something this good in a long time. i am really bad at stuff like this and only thing for advice is that you should spell check some of those words. there spelled wrong........
i suck at english classes..... haha i have a c+ amazing huh
awww thx ppl but hey no one is perfect XD cleaning my spellign wont get any better only my mind will get better wors to right down XD
D@cK0s
Holy shit dude that was some epic rhymes u did there only thing you need to do has been previously said spell check/ grammar check and u r pretty much straight